1 minute ago, Fricky-Troll said:

Possible interest ?

Stelios has changed his profile back to St Mirren 12 hours ago on his FB

An entertaining player. Whether or not he would be what we need now is a different matter. I'm in the undecided camp on this one. 

22 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

An entertaining player. Whether or not he would be what we need now is a different matter. I'm in the undecided camp on this one. 

He is a strange one, I wonder if he is the kind of player that inspires those around them, he always appeared really motivated to win, this attitude might just outweigh any deficiencies in his technical play. I would take a chance on him. 

He is a strange one, I wonder if he is the kind of player that inspires those around them, he always appeared really motivated to win, this attitude might just outweigh any deficiencies in his technical play. I would take a chance on him. 
I'm tempted to agree. I thought he was great for us in the great escape season - those two goals against Hibs - what a night that was!

I'd take him as a squad player - might be a good attacking full back option in the more winnable home games against fellow strugglers