Covid 19 testing kit

waldorf34

No need 

Flu virus is over. 

Get the fans in and the games startit. 

Anyway, the amount of money the Clubs waste on shite players, testing kits cost next to feck all. 

No need 
Flu virus is over. 
Get the fans in and the games startit. 
Anyway, the amount of money the Clubs waste on shite players, testing kits cost next to feck all. 

Well I wish it was over a few hours ago when I found out that another friends mother had just succumbed to it. [emoji22]

It may be alright for you to say get the fans back in the stadiums as you don't go, but I believe every right minded person would rather wait a little longer to reduce the risk further.

23 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

Well I wish it was over a few hours ago when I found out that another friends mother had just succumbed to it. emoji22.png

It may be alright for you to say get the fans back in the stadiums as you don't go, but I believe every right minded person would rather wait a little longer to reduce the risk further.

Shut yir hole ye racist. 

Would be happy with this if it has to be the club paying. Feel it’s something that should be covered by the pulled SPFL funds though. 

Safety obviously comes first to most, Shull being an exception. He obviously can’t grasp the excessive death stats that show this isn’t just another flu virus.