Arbroath. To be expected...?

antrin

23 minutes ago, chalky1 said:

Also the local hodlams broke into Arbroath FC last night

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52868415

Shocking behaviour :)

That's what the fud from down sowf has posted? :lol:

At least where I live I can breath in fresh air.

At least where I live I can leave my door unlocked from morning till night.

At least where I live I don't need to worry that some religious lunatic will run me over with a vehicle.

At least where I live I don't need to worry some religious lunatic will attack me with sharp knifes.

I'd rather live here that some scummy scheme down sowf...........................

There were a total of 187 street level crime incidents in Chingford in March 2020. The largest category was Anti Social Behaviour, followed by Violent Crime. Below are these incidents broken down by category.

Crime Category Incidents
Anti Social Behaviour 51
Violent Crime 51
Vehicle Crime 34
Burglary 14
Other Theft 12
Drugs 9
Criminal Damage Arson 7
Public Order 4
Robbery 4
Bicycle Theft 1
All Crime 187
Edited by faraway saint

34 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

At least where I live I don't need to worry that some religious lunatic will run me over with a vehicle.

At least where I live I don't need to worry some religious lunatic will attack me with sharp knifes.

I'd rather live here that some scummy scheme down sowf...........................

There were a total of 187 street level crime incidents in Chingford in March 2020. The largest category was Anti Social Behaviour, followed by Violent Crime. Below are these incidents broken down by category.

Crime Category Incidents
Anti Social Behaviour 51
Violent Crime 51
Vehicle Crime 34
Burglary 14
Other Theft 12
Drugs 9
Criminal Damage Arson 7
Public Order 4
Robbery 4
Bicycle Theft 1
All Crime 187

Did you steal the bike ?

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Crime Category Incidents
Anti Social Behaviour 51
Violent Crime 51
Vehicle Crime 34
Burglary 14
Other Theft 12
Drugs 9
Criminal Damage Arson 7
Public Order 4
Robbery 4
Bicycle Theft 1
All Crime 187

That’s a desperate, scraping-the-barrel kinda come back!  :lol:

chingford’s so much more alive than a nondescript, vandal-hit village... and has so much more worth nicking, including bikes, it seems!

On 5/31/2020 at 9:03 PM, chalky1 said:

Also the local hodlams broke into Arbroath FC last night

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52868415

Shocking behaviour :)

Sorted, mainly due to a massive public response.

Not bad for a village. 

ARBROATH VANDALISMS - 2 YOUTHS CHARGED
We can confirm that 2 youths aged 17 and 15 have been charged in connection with a number of vandalsims around the Gayfield and Keptie areas of the town which we appealed for information about yesterday. The matter will now be reported to the Youth Justice Assessor.
Thank you to everyone who contacted us with information and assisted our investigation.

Sorted, mainly due to a massive public response.
Not bad for a village. 
ARBROATH VANDALISMS - 2 YOUTHS CHARGED We can confirm that 2 youths aged 17 and 15 have been charged in connection with a number of vandalsims around the Gayfield and Keptie areas of the town which we appealed for information about yesterday. The matter will now be reported to the Youth Justice Assessor. Thank you to everyone who contacted us with information and assisted our investigation.

Heard their punishment was to goto a game at Gayfield with you. [emoji14]

On 5/31/2020 at 11:41 PM, antrin said:

That’s a desperate, scraping-the-barrel kinda come back!  :lol:

chingford’s so much more alive than a nondescript, vandal-hit village... and has so much more worth nicking, including bikes, it seems!

Note... The F Man leaves his door unlocked 24/7. Hope there are no tea leafs reading that. 

• 1 year later...
1 minute ago, Cookie Monster said:

emoji44.pngd0d7a8349172ab9ec6dd94795af4cb17.jpg

Hamilton next up on Wednesday at home then a game that could see Arbroath get some breathing space as they play at home against Inverness on 2nd Jan.

Exciting times, the towns buzzing, hospitality almost sold out until the end of the season, still part timers, a big task to keep it going till the season ends.

Hamilton next up on Wednesday at home then a game that could see Arbroath get some breathing space as they play at home against Inverness on 2nd Jan.
Exciting times, the towns buzzing, hospitality almost sold out until the end of the season, still part timers, a big task to keep it going till the season ends.

On an excellent run, has Dick been named manager of the season yet.

Can just imagine another glasgow teams implosion when he does, unless they change the rules in selecting it. [emoji848]