Arbroath. To be expected...?

antrin

10 hours ago, saint in exile said:

Bad enough for ICT  or Hamilton to get into the SPL and bring f*ck all, but Arbroath??? Give us a break.

It would be an absolute fairytale if they managed to get promoted on a shoestring budget.

I’d rather go and cheer Saints on in Arbroath rather than the cesspits of sectarianism at Celtic Park or Ibrox.

Likewise I’d rather see a handful supporters of Abroath at our ground than the scumbag bigots any day of the week.

It would be an absolute fairytale if they managed to get promoted on a shoestring budget.
I’d rather go and cheer Saints on in Arbroath rather than the cesspits of sectarianism at Celtic Park or Ibrox.
Likewise I’d rather see a handful supporters of Abroath at our ground than the scumbag bigots any day of the week.

Indeed.
If they make it... They earned it

Anyone denying them that has the eletist entitled attitude of the old infirm or the SPL forefathers!

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

13 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

4 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Indeed.
If they make it... They earned it

Anyone denying them that has the eletist entitled attitude of the old infirm or the SPL forefathers!

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

I posted before reading the above, apologies for almost repeating your views. 

41 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

:lol:

That's what the OF think about us, well done, you've joined an "elite" bigoted club. :byebye

It was posted with the sole intention of getting a reaction from you. Glad you rose to the occasion! 

For the record, I would happily see any of the smaller teams in the top flight in place of the Old Scum, even Morton!!!

1 minute ago, saint in exile said:

It was posted with the sole intention of getting a reaction from you. Glad you rose to the occasion! 

For the record, I would happily see any of the smaller teams in the top flight in place of the Old Scum, even Morton!!!

What about the other two "reactions"? :wacko:

See you, ya funny person, welcome back to the good guy club. :thumbs2

1 hour ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

FFS we can’t get 1 guy from Arbroath into our ground and you’re looking for a handful 🤪