Black Lives Matter

shull

George Floyd died in a horrific incident. 

A policeman has been arrested and charged. 

A huge sentence if found guilty of murder. 

Meanwhile, why is there protesters and neds looting, burning down buildings and rioting across the United States of America ? 

No need. 

Edited by shull

He died in a horrific incident. 
A policeman has been arrested and charged. 
A huge sentence if found guilty of murder. 
Meanwhile, why is there protesters and neds looting, burning down buildings and rioting across the United States of America ? 
No need. 

You are absolutely correct.

The looters are putting not only folks livelihoods in danger, but also lives.

This should be the norm.

Watching this a few days ago made my blood boil.

The length of time this "policeman" ignored his pleas, well, there's not a lot more to say.

Guilty, all depends what charges they will hit him with.

The other police involved should also be charged.

Absolutely tragic and racism is alive and well in the good old USA. 

The length of time this "policeman" ignored his pleas, well, there's not a lot more to say.

Tragic indeed and that police officer should get the maximum sentence.
My problem is, was it racially motivated or was it that the police officer was just a total dick (we have total dick police officers in Scotland as well)
That incident certainly didn’t warrant mass riots, looting and torching of businesses. Racism is not limited to whites, it happens in all races as I’ve had first hand experience of. Two wrongs don’t make a right of course.
Scotland’s shame season will be ramping up soon and there’s always some poor bastard ends up on the mortuary slab because of it, funny how nothing ever gets done about that.

Guest TPAFKATS

My problem is, was it racially motivated or was it that the police officer was just a total dick (we have total dick police officers in Scotland as well)
That incident certainly didn’t warrant mass riots, looting and torching of businesses. Racism is not limited to whites, it happens in all races as I’ve had first hand experience of. Two wrongs don’t make a right of course.
Scotland’s shame season will be ramping up soon and there’s always some poor bastard ends up on the mortuary slab because of it, funny how nothing ever gets done about that.
That's an incredible amount of whataboutery to fit into one post.

12 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:
32 minutes ago, Russian Saint said:

That's an incredible amount of whataboutery to fit into one post.

There can never be enough🤔

1 hour ago, Russian Saint said:
3 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Yes it's sickening to watch but what's even more sickening is how long it took to charge (just the one at the moment) the cop who knelt on his neck and apparently that's the fastest they have ever done it..............bollocks, if that was a black cop on a white mans neck, it would have been a totally different situation.  As you say even in Scotland shit happens and " there’s always some poor bastard ends up on the mortuary slab" the problem is the "poor bastard" always seems to be black and the cops white.  Had it been dealt with sooner and in a more robust manner I imagine whilst there was always going to be repercussions (riot wise) they may have been less widespread perhaps; but of course they tried to just sack them .........it'll be fine? NOT!  So do I have any sympathy for America, no I don't any country that votes a meglamaniacc like Trump in office desrves all they get.

From a friends daughter in the good old USA.

All the # people have been victims of racism.

I have privilege as a white person because I can do all of these things without thinking twice about it...
I can go jogging in my neighborhood (#AmaudArbery).
I can relax in the comfort of my own home (#BothemSean and #AtatianaJefferson).
I can ask for help after being in a car crash (#JonathanFerrell and #RenishaMcBride).
I can have a cellphone (#StephonClark).
I can leave a party to get to safety (#JordanEdwards).
I can play loud music (#JordanDavis).
I can sell CD's (#AltonSterling).
I can sleep (#AiyanaJones and #BreonnaTaylor)
I can walk from the corner store (#MikeBrown).
I can play cops and robbers (#TamirRice).
I can go to church (#Charleston9).
I can walk home with Skittles (#TrayvonMartin).
I can hold a hair brush while leaving my own bachelor party (#SeanBell).
I can party on New Years (#OscarGrant).
I can get a normal traffic ticket (#SandraBland).
I can lawfully carry a weapon (#PhilandoCastile).
I can break down on a public road with car problems (#CoreyJones).
I can shop at Walmart (#JohnCrawford) .
I can have a disabled vehicle (#TerrenceCrutcher).
I can read a book in my own car (#KeithScott).
I can be a 10yr old walking with our grandfather (#CliffordGlover).
I can decorate for a party (#ClaudeReese).
I can ask a cop a question (#RandyEvans).
I can cash a check in peace (#YvonneSmallwood).
I can take out my wallet (#AmadouDiallo).
I can run (#WalterScott).
I can breathe (#EricGarner).
I can live (#FreddieGray).
I can ask someone to put a leash on their dog when it is required in the public park we are in (#ChristianCooper).
I CAN BE ARRESTED WITHOUT THE FEAR OF BEING MURDERED (#GeorgeFloyd)
White privilege is real. Take a minute to consider a Black person’s experience today.

A dude, called Darren Lewis has just stated on Talksport that racism in the UK is just as bad as racism in the USA. 

One of his main reasons was 

THE LACK OF BLACK FOOTBALL MANAGERS IN BRITAIN.  

Darren talking woke shite. 

9 minutes ago, shull said:

A dude, called Darren Lewis has just stated on Talksport that racism in the UK is just as bad as racism in the USA. 

One of his main reasons was 

THE LACK OF BLACK FOOTBALL MANAGERS IN BRITAIN.  

Darren talking woke shite. 

Darren obviously hasn't ever been to America.

There's no doubt racism is alive in the UK but on a completely different level.

A comical thread full of cucked imbeciles. Aye, the UK and US are soooo terribly fascist...all the people risking their lives to smuggle themselves in are clearly just masochists who are desperate to be subjugated and tormented by the evil white man. 

If you want to see what oppression's like try being a Christian in Iran, or a foreign construction worker in Qatar, or non-Arab Darfuri in Sudan. The Chinese are literally putting Uyghurs in re-education camps. Gay rights in Saudi Arabia? Kurds in Turkey?

American cops are brutal by our standards, aye. Just watch a white man, Daniel Shaver, beg for his life before being shot dead by cops - https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a4a_1513012683 - but what the f**k do you think cops are like in Iran? Here's a wee link to the sort of shit that goes on there: https://www.kurdistan24.net/en/news/e331f74b-62b0-425c-99d6-0080131f04db

What happened to George Floyd was illegal; the cop has been charged. In Iran, Qatar, China, Saudi Arabia and many other countries its actually government policy. So why this crazy hysteria about the death of one man 3,000 miles away? 

Anyway, this made me laugh. It's a wonderful example of karma rewarding these vain virtue signalling cucks. Man, if I lived in the US, with their Second Amendment and Stand Your Ground rights, I'd be desperate for some looters to try to burgle my home.

1 hour ago, Cookie Monster said:

You think that folk that are showing their support for innocent folk that have been murdered is a laughing matter?

In fact no need to reply, your true beliefs are showing for everyone to see.

Shut up ye racist cnut.