Ha ha ha ha ha 

FORFUXSAKE 

Whatever next. 

Peter Tobin Street 

Jack The Ripper Street 

Scumbag Avenue 

Great Train Robbers Crescent 

https://www.glasgowtimes.co.uk/news/18497086.amp/

Why not the old slavers are undoubtedly responsible for more deaths during the middle passage than your list of miscreants - get over it snowflake. 

Labour & SNP have a choice to make here - are they campaigning parties and therefore are they gonna support street renaming, statue toppling or are they gonna position themselves marginally to the left of BJ&TheTories and tut at people for the inevitable breaching of social distancing - well I guess we know the answer to that already.

Edited by Bud the Baker

I have every sympathy the black life matters campaign but I have to say, They're televising a "private" funeral service for George Floyd?

In other news. Alok Sharma and Nicola Sturgeon held private briefings today.

Edited by stlucifer

Aye, while the UK sneer at the USA we have THIS element in our society...............

Police are investigating after Black Lives Matter (BLM) protesters were abused by a “racist” crowd in Hertfordshire during a peaceful demonstration.

Videos posted online show a group of men hurling abuse at demonstrators, who gathered in the town of Hoddesdon on Monday evening to protest against systematic racism following the death of George Floyd in the US.

One man can be heard shouting at the protesters: “Why don’t you go back to Africa?”. Others swear repeatedly at them and another challenges them to fight.