Black Lives Matter

shull

48 minutes ago, Fricky-Troll said:

So , 15 uk police injured last night and police cars wrecked by black people :

Anyone want to defend the action of the guys chasing police with a sword and injuring 15 officers or wrecking police cars

Maybe someone can spin an excuse for this ...

IMG_1112.jpgIMG_1111.jpg

I can “spin an excuse”, easily.

It was in the f**kin Sun!  It’s bollocks.

3 hours ago, Fricky-Troll said:

I’ve found the best advice if you want to avoid contact with the police is DO NOT DO CRIME

Don't do crime.

Don't resist arrest.  Especially if you KNOW the police are armed and you BELIEVE they are targetting people with your colour of skin.

Don't steal an arresting officer's weapons and then fire at them.

It's all so simple really. There's only so much sympathy you can have and when it's some criminal scumbag I have no sympathy at all.

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

Don't do crime.

Don't resist arrest.  Especially if you KNOW the police are armed and you BELIEVE they are targetting people with your colour of skin.

Don't steal an arresting officer's weapons and then fire at them.

It's all so simple really. There's only so much sympathy you can have and when it's some criminal scumbag I have no sympathy at all.

Who can disagree with such a well made argument. On the basic level, then of course you are right. Your approach though tends to suggest that some people are predisposed to commit crime and you may be correct to some extent. Then again we are back to a nature versus nurture argument where societal arguments come in. Your approach ignores that altogether. 

Extinction Rebellion are back. 

BLM hats off for a spell. 

XR hats for today. 

Easily interchangeable for these dudes. 

Maybe invent one hat to cover all for these marxists. 

5 hours ago, Fricky-Troll said:

Anyone want to defend the action of the guys chasing police with a sword and injuring 15 officers or wrecking police cars

IMG_1112.jpgIMG_1111.jpg

As far as I know, this wasn't anything to do with BLM. 

I fail to your point here.

5 hours ago, Fricky-Troll said:

IMG_1112.jpgIMG_1111.jpg

Why are you bringing up the skin colour of those involved?

I'm confused about what your aim is here.

Why are you bringing up the skin colour of those involved?
I'm confused about what your aim is here.

We are on the Black lives matter thread , discussion is about the black community

It’s not offensive to use the word black in this context

My point is, I hope other groups of people don’t try use the BLM group to continue other avenues of criminal damage looting and violence

It was 22 officers injured and police cars wrecked, by black youths and men

The 2 videos uploaded said ‘We told you BLM’

So I definitely made a fair relevant point, unless of course you ignored all my previous supportive texts and want to class me a racist ?

1 hour ago, Fricky-Troll said:

We are on the Black lives matter thread , discussion is about the black community

It’s not offensive to use the word black in this context

My point is, I hope other groups of people don’t try use the BLM group to continue other avenues of criminal damage looting and violence

It was 22 officers injured and police cars wrecked, by black youths and men

The 2 videos uploaded said ‘We told you BLM’

So I definitely made a fair relevant point, unless of course you ignored all my previous supportive texts and want to class me a racist ?

This is a thread about racism. It's not a thread about the black community. You are trying to turn it ibto that for some reason. I just asked why because I can't see where you're going with all this.

I didn't say it was offensive to use the word black.

I at no point called or classed you as a racist.

21 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

This is a thread about racism. It's not a thread about the black community. You are trying to turn it ibto that for some reason. I just asked why because I can't see where you're going with all this.

You, not for the first time, miss the point. Of course it is about the black community. 

12 hours ago, Fricky-Troll said:

I’ve found the best advice if you want to avoid contact with the police is DO NOT DO CRIME

I'm definitely white and, back in the seventies, I was caught up in a barney in Paisley, (dragged into the furore, not directly involved), and the police dragged me into a van and beat the shit out of me.

St,Lucifer's life matters!

ETA. TOO!

Edited by stlucifer

Then clearly we have both made our point

I explained exactly where I was going with it, twice.

I always enjoy your posts so I certainly don’t have any argument with you

I'm definitely white and, back in the seventies, I was caught up in a barney in Paisley, (dragged into the furore, not directly involved), and the police dragged me into a van and beat the shit out of me.
St,Lucifer's life matters!
ETA. TOO!

Did you happen to tell the police that you are Lucifer at the time ? Just trying to establish the cause [emoji23]