Black Lives Matter

shull

Drew is sorely missed on here. 

He was a good Forum buddie, neither girly or pretentious. 

Gave it to you straight with no fannying about or misquotes. 

Come back Drew. 

Not Poz, he was a diddy. 

And here is my big gripe about all of these types of campaign.

What starts off as a fantastic symbolic gesture of solidarity by English footballers (taking the knee) suddenly turns into relentless and completely unfair pressure on all Scottish footballers to do the same.

It's Poppy Day all over again.

There's a special place in hell for these virtue signalling control freaks.

Just let the players decide for themselves. They don't need anyone pressuring them.

Personally, I think it should be dropped. The point has been well made. It's now time for actual change.

Edited by oaksoft

6 hours ago, oaksoft said:

And here is my big gripe about all of these types of campaign.

What starts off as a fantastic symbolic gesture of solidarity by English footballers (taking the knee) suddenly turns into relentless and completely unfair pressure on all Scottish footballers to do the same.

It's Poppy Day all over again.

There's a special place in hell for these virtue signalling control freaks.

Just let the players decide for themselves. They don't need anyone pressuring them.

Personally, I think it should be dropped. The point has been well made. It's now time for actual change.

I can see how you may have come to using this term above given the amount of YouTube videos posted on this thread,However given that Shull is in fact, Shulovski and is trying to slowly infiltrate and destabilise the St Mirren support with his constant stream of divisive posts, you may want to have a period of Shulovski free time to contemplate the finer things in life.