Black Lives Matter

shull

More far right violence in Portland. When will the far right learn that violence is the last resort of the incompetent. 
082A100F-120C-4281-973B-DC2C81C72384.thumb.jpeg.3c04f0e9b83e73e3f8421be551d88c51.jpeg

From what I’ve read, the guy wearing the hat was shot by an individual from the Antifa crowd. The same crowd that’s been terrorising, looting and burning cities across America for months.
It’s not like the New York Times to get a story wrong [emoji849]

1 hour ago, Russian Saint said:

From what I’ve read, the guy wearing the hat was shot by an individual from the Antifa crowd. The same crowd that’s been terrorising, looting and burning cities across America for months.
It’s not like the New York Times to get a story wrong emoji849.png

Goebbels theory that "if you want to control the population and you have to deal with an opposition, then you should accuse the other side of the sin or the trickery which you yourself are using".

Goebbels theory that "if you want to control the population and you have to deal with an opposition, then you should accuse the other side of the sin or the trickery which you yourself are using".

I’m not accusing anyone of anything???

My claim was. You made a statement to which I responded to, I didn’t say you were wrong.
My comment about the NYT was based on their lies on the Russian collusion hoax, Ukraine, COVID and now the “Peaceful” protests.
BTW. I actually read one of the many books about Joseph Goebbels, very interesting it was too. Not because I’m some sort of sympathiser, but due to my interest in military and political history, usually as they both intertwine.

15 minutes ago, freethinker said:

Stupid question , not even in English.

I do use articles from the Paisley Daily Express.

Excellent, I also use articles from the Paisley daily express. Not sure if you will be watching this particular programme as it is about a “ communist “ 

2F8ED61B-5DC5-4342-872C-D49E167E2C54.jpeg

Means that BLM maniacs will probably despise white St Mirren players and fans.
Even though St Mirren players and fans love and glorify BLM every chance they get.
BLM will also despise Black people who support Trump.

Get this total and utter right wing lunatic banned mods. That is a disgrace of a post !

Just stick all of shull's aliases on ignore, problem solved.
Have put this latest one on it now. Sad to see a once decent poster descend into a very very dark place indeed. Genuinely got to be concerned about the mental state of someone who goes this far off the scale. Got to question the moderation though some of this stuff is just vile.

Have put this latest one on it now. Sad to see a once decent poster descend into a very very dark place indeed. Genuinely got to be concerned about the mental state of someone who goes this far off the scale. Got to question the moderation though some of this stuff is just vile.
He probably thinks he is being edgy and original. [emoji38]

53 minutes ago, freethinker said:

Wonder why Humza is quiet regarding sectarianism and bigotry in Scottish Football.

Removing  Celtic and Sevco would help the wellbeing of our beautiful game.

He prefers to racebait.

The majority of Rangers and Celtic fans aren't bigoted and sectarian. As much as I would love to see them leave Scottish football, removing the clubs won't tackle that behaviour drummed into a shrinking minority of people in Scotland.