Black Lives Matter

shull

4 hours ago, Slarti said:
6 hours ago, Ayrshire Saints said:
Get this total and utter right wing lunatic banned mods. That is a disgrace of a post !

Just stick all of shull's aliases on ignore, problem solved.

I disagree, I have never put anyone on ignore on here. The problem isn’t the subject material (BLM) it’s the amount of videos from dubious sources such Bitchute (which is home to right wing extremists) I do wonder what has happened to Shull over the last 6 months, he used to make some great contributions to this site with very little political stuff. However now it’s a constant stream of polarised political views and conspiracy theories.

so how did it come to this? My first theory is that Shull has been a sleeper agent for the Russians for some time, unbeknownst to him he picked up a Russian agent from the airport who whispered the secret words which triggered his mission to saturate our forum with misinformation with a long term goal of destroying our way of life within these hallowed threads. 

my second theory is that Shull has had so much time on his hands due to not having any hires that he has been sucked into the dark web (Tron style) and is being controlled by his dark alter ego (Shulloid) while good Shull try’s to fight his way out of the dark web.

Other theory’s are available 

I disagree, I have never put anyone on ignore on here. The problem isn’t the subject material (BLM) it’s the amount of videos from dubious sources such Bitchute (which is home to right wing extremists) I do wonder what has happened to Shull over the last 6 months, he used to make some great contributions to this site with very little political stuff. However now it’s a constant stream of polarised political views and conspiracy theories.
so how did it come to this? My first theory is that Shull has been a sleeper agent for the Russians for some time, unbeknownst to him he picked up a Russian agent from the airport who whispered the secret words which triggered his mission to saturate our forum with misinformation with a long term goal of destroying our way of life within these hallowed threads. 

my second theory is that Shull has had so much time on his hands due to not having any hires that he has been sucked into the dark web (Tron style) and is being controlled by his dark alter ego (Shulloid) while good Shull try’s to fight his way out of the dark web.
Other theory’s are available 

Did someone mention Russian? [emoji635]

9 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:

Why do these far right twats always complain about their free soeech being closed down by posting on social media or doing TV interviews or writing newspaper volumes?

One far right type in particular champions free speech on this very site but was the first one to run squealing to Div when a fellow poster put his real name on the website and attempted to have the poster and the posts removed.

Surprisingly, 'free speech' didn't seem to be as fun or attractive a proposition when the veil of anonymity was lifted, so he turned to attempting censorship - the very thing he apparently rallies against on this thread. :lol: 

32 minutes ago, freethinker said:

100% serious.

Bullying people, especially children is horrific no matter the reason whether it's down to hair colour,skin colour or even what  clothes or trainers they are wearing.

Since you are so committed to this cause, why don’t you start a thread about it and fill it with lots of videos from YouTube and bitchute. I want hold by breathe 

15 minutes ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

Since you are so committed to this cause, why don’t you start a thread about it and fill it with lots of videos from YouTube and bitchute. I want hold by breathe 

Have you never seen some of the cruel things bully's post on line. :unsure: people's lives matter.  

Edited by pod

• 2 weeks later...
So do Scottish students, thank goodness young people are changing the world.

4BF63DE7-F8E3-428D-803C-4FF24662E951.thumb.jpeg.5e2770581b1780873126745b4a92c396.jpeg

I hope those poor students aren’t too distressed by our history.
Good to see the university is listening to the BLM movement.......... the same BLM movement applauding the attempted assassination of two police officers at the weekend.