Black Lives Matter

shull

• 4 weeks later...

20 minutes ago, shull said:

Here here :clapping

It's "hear, hear" because you want to listen to what she has to say not have come round for tea.

Oh. and btw I disagree and say we should be teaching about the implication of our colonial past and it's affect on society today - because that's really what history is about.

Edited by Bud the Baker

I told my 12 year old daughter that slavery has been on the go for thousands of years and perpetrated by many.

I told her she is 100% not to blame and should have no guilt about it whatsoever. Me also.

The only privilege she has is me being her dad.

33 minutes ago, shull said:

I told my 12 year old daughter that slavery has been on the go for thousands of years and perpetrated by many.

I told her she is 100% not to blame and should have no guilt about it whatsoever. Me also.

The only privilege she has is me being her dad.

Did she then educate you on the points you are completely misunderstanding regarding BLM? 12 year old seems a comfortable age for most people to understand this. 

1 minute ago, shull said:

Scottish Football players Take The Knee to honour BLM who are Racists , Fascists and Terrorists.

Shameful

I will never spend money on Scottish Football again.

Great, if only you could do us one better and never contribute to a Scottish football fan forum again. 

30 minutes ago, shull said:

Scottish Football players Take The Knee to honour BLM who are Racists , Fascists and Terrorists.

Shameful

I will never spend money on Scottish Football again.

Even the U.S. State Dept. acknowledges that the most dangerous variety of terrorism the U.S. is facing today is from White Supremacists who have killed 9 times as many people as Muslim Terrorists in the 4 years between 2015 & 2019 - pity the POTUS doesn't want to accept this.

BLM is a political movement, admittedly left of centre, but it is not a racist (just look at the colour composition of BLM & the EDL next time they're on the streets). fascist (a term that as I have pointed out elsewhere you don't understand!) or terrorist organization (go on and tell me what terrorist atrocities they have committed?) and even in the UK it is noticeably less aggressive than the right-wing street movements that oppose it like the EDL.

You consistently refuse to acknowledge the wider context that BLM condemns, inequality in terms of economic opportunities, police harassment & higher death rates during the current pandemic.

J'accuse shull - just another gammon fantasist!

Edited by Bud the Baker