Black Lives Matter

shull

Rod Liddle has form for assaulting his pregnant girlfriend, so its no surprise that his moral compass is broken.
So he's posted links from racists, holocaust deniers and domestic abusers.

If only there was something or someway of removing these and posts from proven liars that have imaginary friends with house parties. [emoji848]

I've changed my mind on this taking the knee business.

I thought we should have ditched it after the first week and I certainly don't support the political aims of BLM BUT this is clearly about sending a message of solidarity to black players across the world and if the players want to continue with this permanently then I support that. This is no longer about the politics of BLM for me.

Edited by oaksoft

Fillum out on Jan 15.......

‘It took its toll’: the terrible legacy of Martin Luther King’s fight with the FBI

‘It took its toll’: the terrible legacy of Martin Luther King’s fight with the FBI | Film | The Guardian

Martin Luther King arriving at the FBI office to speak with its director, J Edgar Hoover Martin Luther King arriving at the FBI office to speak with its director, J Edgar Hoover, who had recently and publicly called the civil rights leader a ‘notorious liar’.