Black Lives Matter

shull

Not that transvestite/cross-dresser J Edgar Hoover ever lied when someone asked him if he liked dressing up in women's clothing!

Though I doubt anyone (apart from Al Capone) had the courage to do so whilst he was still alive.

Edited by antrin

Premiering at this year’s (virtual) Sundance film festival, Summer of Soul (… Or When the Revolution Could Not Be Televised) marks the directorial debut of the Roots drummer and Tonight Show staple Questlove. Fittingly, the film explores the Harlem Cultural Festival – the “Black Woodstock” – a series of concerts held concurrently to the more famous (and very white) rock festival held 100 miles north during the summer of 1969. Questlove’s film revisits the festival for black pride and heritage, which drew more than 300,000 attendees and held performances by Stevie Wonder, Sly and the Family Stone, Nina Simone, BB King and the Staples Sisters, and honors its cultural legacy with hours of restored footage previously left unchecked and unseen for 50 years in a basement.

A still from Summer Of Soul (Or, When The Revolution Could Not Be Televised) by Ahmir "Questlove" Thompson, an official selection of the U.S. Documentary Competition at the 2021 Sundance Film Festival. Courtesy of Sundance Institute | photo by Mass Distraction Media.All photos are copyrighted and may be used by press only for the purpose of news or editorial coverage of Sundance Institute programs. Photos must be accompanied by a credit to the photographer and/or 'Courtesy of Sundance Institute.' Unauthorized use, alteration, reproduction or sale of logos and/or photos is strictly prohibited.

18 hours ago, shull said:

Watched your video shull.

I would say over 99% of footballers in this country are showing support against discrimination against people because of the colour of their skin or race.. rather than supporting a political party... I would also say anyone suggesting they are taking the kneel on a football park in support of a political racist political party that most of them know nothing about... is more than likely a racist themselves 

Edited by portmahomack saint

20 minutes ago, portmahomack saint said:

I would say over 99% of footballers in this country are showing support against discrimination against people because of the colour of their skin or race.. rather than supporting a political party... I would also say anyone suggesting they are taking the kneel on a football park in support of a political racist political party that most of them know nothing about... is more than likely a racist themselves 

Great.

Another intellectual baboon to join budthebaker on the stupid step.

Protesting against political views, parties or organisations is not, never has been and never will be an act of racism.

Now engage your brain and find a more intelligent argument against him.

Great.
Protesting against political views, parties or organisations is not, never has been and never will be an act of racism.

Ahem.

2 minutes ago, shull said:

So, Lyle Taylor.

What do you all think about what he says ?

I don't really pay attention to what Lyle Taylor says or thinks....he goes down too easily and prone to taking a dive never mind taking a knee, that makes his opinion worthless to me, I'm surprised at you Shull🤷‍♂️

10 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Great.

It's not a argument against him you Pompous Twat 

It's my opinion that anyone who claims that footballers are kneeling in support of a Black Panther Type organisation is obviously a brain dead idiot more than likely racist, just like the clowns who attacked Washington 

Black lives Matter is not a trademark of any political party or organisation you plonker so get back in your box smart ass your not as clever as you think you are :lol:

It's my opinion that anyone who claims that footballers are kneeling in support of a Black Panther Type organisation is obviously a brain dead idiot more than likely racist, just like the clowns who attacked Washington 
Black lives Matter is not a trademark of any political party or organisation you plonker so get back in your box smart ass your not as clever as you think you are [emoji38]

Oh, dear. [emoji23]

2 hours ago, portmahomack saint said:

Black lives Matter is not a trademark of any political party or organisation you plonker so get back in your box smart ass your not as clever as you think you are :lol:

Oh dear!

Have you heard of full stops and the appropriate use of commas, you illiterate buffoon?

Edited by oaksoft