Black Lives Matter

shull

3 minutes ago, salmonbuddie said:

Need some help? With the sum, obviously, I'm not qualified to help with your other problems.

Or I could just tell you the answer?

Do what you like.

I couldn't care less with your riddles

3 minutes ago, salmonbuddie said:
2 hours ago, oaksoft said:
Please do. Before the rest of us fall asleep with boredom. emoji42.png

From the poster who numbers shull among his only friend in the world? Thought your boredom threshold had to be much, much higher than that, oaky...

he has reached a new level recently, and that's saying something.

14 minutes ago, salmonbuddie said:
2 hours ago, oaksoft said:
Please do. Before the rest of us fall asleep with boredom. emoji42.png

From the poster who numbers shull among his best friends on here? Thought your boredom threshold had to be much, much higher than that, oaky...

Oh god no.

My boredom threshold has always scraped the ground.

People trying to be clever using riddles which make no fecking sense cause it to plummet ever closer to the ground. If I was being pushed for an answer, I'd say that this is what has happened on this thread.

Edited by oaksoft

Oh god no.
People trying to be clever using riddles which make no fecking sense cause it to plummet ever closer to the ground. If I was being pushed for an answer, I'd say that this is what has happened on this thread.
The whole point of my posts was that the "riddle" in them could be solved by an 8 year old, nothing clever about them.

29 minutes ago, salmonbuddie said:
45 minutes ago, oaksoft said:
Oh god no.

The whole point of my posts was that the "riddle" in them could be solved by an 8 year old, nothing clever about them.

See what I mean? My arse now has friction burns from the ground after reading that post.