Black Lives Matter

shull

It's ok, we, in Scotland, are above all that idiotic vandalism........................

Robert the Bruce statue at Bannockburn daubed with Black Lives Matter graffiti

b25lY21zOmQ1NWE2ODYzLWJiMDUtNDFlZS1hNzVjLWUzZWI3YjA1ZDAzNzo5OWRmMGU5OS0wYjM4LTQ0NzctYTg4YS0xYjQyMGRlZDgwZmQ=.jpg?width=640&key=57f99abdd7621047825ea24e736c6b5dd1dd613131f998cdd187611b677204ca

I don't know a single Scot - pro-indy or pro-union - who would use Robert and not (the) Bruce.

Make of that what you will.

1 minute ago, salmonbuddie said:

I don't know a single Scot - pro-indy or pro-union - who would use Robert and not (the) Bruce.

These, very polite, hippy protesters are a different breed. 

Anyhoo, I didn't say it was Scottish people, we, IN Scotland, but we're splitting hairs.

FWIW Feck them, whatever country they come from. 

Guest TPAFKATS

It's got false flag written all over it. Apart from the spelling

Guest TPAFKATS
Although Bannockburn is close to Stirling uni, which appears to be the headquarters of the SNP Young wokerati

13 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:
16 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:

Although Bannockburn is close to Stirling uni, which appears to be the headquarters of the SNP Young wokerati

The Centre had a decent cafe which we visited regularly. Not as good as the one at the Wallace Monument. 

All of those Alt-Right heroes that @shull loves will be whooping it up over the next week or so now that they've escalated the situation - I look forward to not hearing what Sargon "I wouldn't even rape her" of Akkad or reading what racist Douglas "Europe is committing suicide by allowing non-European immigration" Murray think about it

Edited by Bud the Baker