Black Lives Matter

shull

4 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:

I take that (sic) as an endorsement of "Europe is committing suicide by allowing non-European immigration" then - you and your fellow travellers are such pleasant people!

Oh come on FFS. Is this the level of debate you've reduced yourself to? That if you agree with something someone says, you automatically agree with everything they say? That's some Pie and Bovril level of debate right there.

4 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:

I take that (sic) as an endorsement of "Europe is committing suicide by allowing non-European immigration" then - you and your fellow travellers are such pleasant people!

I prefer the Melting Pot approach. 

2 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Oh come on FFS. Is this the level of debate you've reduced yourself to? That if you agree with something someone says, you automatically agree with everything they say? That's some Pie and Bovril level of debate right there.

It's not news we're talking about, the comments in Murray's back catalogue filter through to his current material and it's credibility. Other comedians have recanted over past work Ant & Dec being the latest - I was merely asking shull to condemn the statement which he has refused to do. Likewise with the biggest of our current comedians Boris "picaninny watermelon" Johnson.

Just using the same tactics as shull's Alt-Right internet snowflake hardmen (sic). F'ckin hardmen they'll stay in their offices encouraging hatred & violence and raking in the dosh without going near the, erm, action.

They are putting... 

BLACK LIVES MATTER 

on the back of players shirts from tonight. 

FECK THE ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE. 

What next ? 

SPFL putting 

IRISH REPUBLICAN ARMY 

or 

ULSTER VOLUNTEER FORCE 

on the back of shirts of Scottish Football teams. 

WORLD IS FECKING MENTAL. 

Ha ha ha ha ha halfwits