Black Lives Matter

shull

7 minutes ago, linwood buddie said:

I fully believe that people have the right to protest about whatever they want , the protests about this guys death are fully justified  , the looting, vandalism and fighting are another thing.

I've always thought that thugs will exploit these type of situations simply to rob/thieve/destroy anything they can.

I said the same when NIreland was a hotbed of trouble.

Absolute thugs hiding behind the IRA/UDA to carry out their fantasies.

Identify them all and jail them, along with the 4 fcukwit policemen. 

Minnesota law states that, 

1st degree murder as intention  and, in most cases, premeditation in killing someone.

2nd degree, which is now what the ex police thug is charged, as intention to kill or commit crime.

3rd degree, which he was originally charged, as dangerous acts without regard for human life.

Given this, and I hope I'm misreading this, I'm not sure the ex police officer is certain to be convicted of his new charge. Will a jury find it compelling that he actually believed he was committing a crime when he knelt on George Floyd's neck and, if not, are they able to reduce the conviction to 3rd degree?

20 hours ago, stlucifer said:

Minnesota law states that, 

1st degree murder as intention  and, in most cases, premeditation in killing someone.

2nd degree, which is now what the ex police thug is charged, as intention to kill or commit crime.

3rd degree, which he was originally charged, as dangerous acts without regard for human life.

Given this, and I hope I'm misreading this, I'm not sure the ex police officer is certain to be convicted of his new charge. Will a jury find it compelling that he actually believed he was committing a crime when he knelt on George Floyd's neck and, if not, are they able to reduce the conviction to 3rd degree?

The more I read, and see on USA news channels, I worry things will get diluted down.

IF he, and the other 3 clowns, get even a reduced charge I could see even more riots, and who would blame people as the frustration must be immeasurable.

15 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

The more I read, and see on USA news channels, I worry things will get diluted down.

IF he, and the other 3 clowns, get even a reduced charge I could see even more riots, and who would blame people as the frustration must be immeasurable.

The official state of play right now is............

Chauvin, 44, was arrested last week and charged with third-degree murder and second-degree manslaughter. But on Wednesday prosecutors charged him with a more serious count of second-degree murder.

J. Alexander Kueng, Thomas Lane and Tou Thao appeared in court one day after they were arrested and charged with aiding and abetting second-degree murder and aiding and abetting second-degree manslaughter.

It's sad to see such a serious issue being covered in the way it has with the the usual platitudes rather than political change. Plenty of, understandable, calls for those involved to be charged. They have. Let the law take its course. 

I was watching a documentary on the Civil Rights struggles in the 60s USA earlier on in the week, it's been a long, too long, journey but at least crimes like that perpetrated against George Floyd are no longer being defended by any but a small minority - maybe to misquote Martin Luther King we've finally reached the mountaintop.

About the ensuing riots the real issue is injustice, we can't all be Gandhi or Martin Luther King.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha 

Please, stop trolling ye woke maniacs. 

My sides are fecking aching. 

Ha ha ha ha ha ha halfwits. 

THE MORONS WANT TO CHANGE A STREET NAME IN GLASGOW. 

PRESENTLY, THE STREET IS NAMED AFTER A BUSINESSMAN FROM THE GREAT DAYS OF THE EMPIRE. 

NOW THE WANKERS WANT TO RENAME THE AREA.... 

Wait for it.... 

GEORGE FLOYD STREET 

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha trolling cnuts ha ha ha ha ha ha ha