Vote Vaclav

6 hours ago, bazil85 said:

I don’t know, is he really good enough to get in this team? I mean he struggled to get into the Slovan Liberec team two seasons ago... can I vote for Craig Samson? 😂😂

... And you wonder why you are not taken seriously on here!!!!!!!! 

Guest TPAFKATS
2% so far and 46% for the illiterate Govan lego muncher. Scottish football may be corrupt..
No, there's just more of them than us.

Illiterate lego muncher - brilliant [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

6 minutes ago, Krankies therapist said:

Well naebody takes you seriously on anything  else .  Forums running joke poster. 

Not my fault that a small number of people take exception to almost anything I say now. This thread a prime example where you're getting upset over a joke ffs. 

2 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Great player. One of the best, if not the best, goalkeeper I have seen play for the club since I started watching Saints in 1974.

How can he be better than Sammy  ?   

The ginger yin holds the clean sheet record.

7 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Opinions. Opinions. Great things. People can have different ones. I liked Sammy too. 

I never said I liked him.

The fact is, not an opinion, he has the clean sheet record.

Why couldn't Hladky beat the record ?

You're a fecking gingerist.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/2/2020 at 12:13 PM, bazil85 said:

It won’t work. 

Hmmmm. You see the thing is my dear Bazil, he doesn’t post stuff like that in an attempt to get you to stop posting, he’s doing it to get you to post things like......erm.......”It won’t work”. ........ which you did........which means.....it did work.........if you know what I mean. The only way it won’t work, is if you stop responding to it......which you won’t. 
Leatherface 1751 Bazil 0.

4 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Hmmmm. You see the thing is my dear Bazil, he doesn’t post stuff like that in an attempt to get you to stop posting, he’s doing it to get you to post things like......erm.......”It won’t work”. ........ which you did........which means.....it did work.........if you know what I mean. The only way it won’t work, is if you stop responding to it......which you won’t. 
Anybody that can be bothered 1751 Bazil 0.

One small edit. :rolleyes:

15 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Leatherface 1751 Bazil 0.

This also won't work.

As I have said before, I quite enjoy this part of BAWA. That's what people making these kind of "just stop responding to him" posts don't understand. 

On 7/1/2020 at 11:36 AM, bazil85 said:

This also won't work.

As I have said before, I quite enjoy this part of BAWA. That's what people making these kind of "just stop responding to him" posts don't understand. 

If there is any truth in that, there is something very wrong in your life.

Edited by oaksoft

On 7/3/2020 at 10:16 PM, oaksoft said:

If there is any truth in that, there is something very wrong in your life.

Imagine the same goes for you without the outward acceptance. If it was such a chore to argue with people you probably wouldn't post around 95% of your content.