Virtual Season Tickets

2 hours ago, shull said:

Jessie above with his head totally screwed with jealousy , envy and absolute hatred.  :lol:

" LIKES " are boring.

I preferred the Forum when the red dots could be dished out.

I was peeved when Div stopped them.

At the time I would go on a crusade to get as many red yins as possible and I was the leading cnut.

It was great annoying folk with my shit posts and them slapping me with a big red fecking dot.

red.jpg.853348903ba808dcdab968883a30f014.jpg:double

The Donald Trump of Scottish Football Trolls...……………….

8 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:
17 hours ago, proudtobeabuddy said:
My reading of it is that we'll get it for free but that doesn't help the fans who don't usually buy a season ticket.

But surely they can buy the game pay per view. Just as if there were going to the game. Half the SPL have already said that season ticket winter have to pay.

If boxing can do it then i don't see why not. The whole thing is going to feel weird but at least we'll get something.

17 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Aye, there's been plenty who spout something about a taxi and people think it's his aliases, it;s become a well known tactic recently. .

If you have proof he's "liked" himself to any significant amount of 30,000 likes then good for you, although I doubt you have.

Over many years he's been appreciated, aye, not so much now, but that shouldn't detract from the majority of his time on here.

Not for the first time, FS rides to Shull's defence

Why would any household with more than 1 ST holder purchase any more than 1ST given that's all you will need to gain access to the live stream. And as a knock on if 1 of your other household ST holders was a concessional holder, why would you renew a full priced one ? Another thought why would main stand ST holders pay more to watch live streaming than those with seats in other stands ?

1 hour ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Why would any household with more than 1 ST holder purchase any more than 1ST given that's all you will need to gain access to the live stream. And as a knock on if 1 of your other household ST holders was a concessional holder, why would you renew a full priced one ? Another thought why would main stand ST holders pay more to watch live streaming than those with seats in other stands ?

Yep - a good point - although a lot of fans were buying them anyway just to help the club - so they are maybe looking at it as a bit of a bonus/reward for the sacrafice.

For us (me and the boy) - we have not renewed yet but are hoping to do it before the end of the extended Early Bird scheme. Ironically we would probably have done it before the  virtual season ticket was announced without blinking - however I will now wait to ensure we don't have to pay any extra for streaming rights beyond the ST price. Most other SPFL Premiership clubs have confirmed that is the case, but we are still silent on it. Any shenanigans on that front will deliver a £0 contribution from the southsidebud family!

Yep - a good point - although a lot of fans were buying them anyway just to help the club - so they are maybe looking at it as a bit of a bonus/reward for the sacrafice.
For us (me and the boy) - we have not renewed yet but are hoping to do it before the end of the extended Early Bird scheme. Ironically we would probably have done it before the  virtual season ticket was announced without blinking - however I will now wait to ensure we don't have to pay any extra for streaming rights beyond the ST price. Most other SPFL Premiership clubs have confirmed that is the case, but we are still silent on it. Any shenanigans on that front will deliver a £0 contribution from the southsidebud family!
Absolutely the same here, it was more an observation of the intricacies of the position we find ourselves in.

12 minutes ago, mattman said:

Still find it ridiculous there’s no ppv option, or options for away games. It’s a no brainer for more much needed income, massive own goal, hardly surprising though.

9FFCA087-5253-44E5-936E-7A50D422BE10.jpeg

the PPV and away game options will be to have a sky subscription. There needs to be some options available that make a Scottish TV deal worth Sky's time. 

4 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

the PPV and away game options will be to have a sky subscription. There needs to be some options available that make a Scottish TV deal worth Sky's time. 

Why though? Sky aren’t showing those games ? It’s just shutting out fans who don’t have a season ticket who would normally pay at the gate. Fans have been shat on here 100%.

Edited by mattman

It is really time to pull the plug on Full Time Professional Association Football in this warped and corrupt  country.. 

What an absolute cnut they have turned it in to. 

Greedy fecking arseholes. 

Still find it ridiculous there’s no ppv option, or options for away games. It’s a no brainer for more much needed income, massive own goal, hardly surprising though.
9FFCA087-5253-44E5-936E-7A50D422BE10.thumb.jpeg.8da8bb84d62add7e42ae13bf005b6257.jpeg
There seems to be a concern that a PPV option might see people who would have returned to games once C19 crusis us all over simply not bother whereas with ST holders the perception is they will and even if they don't the club has their money. Easiest solution to that perception is to confirm 100% that games will not be available to watch live in the UK once crowds return. That said I have a hunch TV can sense a new revenue stream here but surely the clubs (especially outwith the two cheeks) can see the dangers in this longer term ?

FIFTEEN FECKING HUNDRED SEASON TICKET HOLDERS AND ONE PADLOCKED FOOTBALL STADIUM. 

Fecking idiots. 

Season 2019/20 should be played to a finish. 

But it wont as the game is fecked, corrupt and has zero integrity. 

3 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:
25 minutes ago, mattman said:

There seems to be a concern that a PPV option might see people who would have returned to games once C19 crusis us all over simply not bother whereas with ST holders the perception is they will and even if they don't the club has their money. Easiest solution to that perception is to confirm 100% that games will not be available to watch live in the UK once crowds return. That said I have a hunch TV can sense a new revenue stream here but surely the clubs (especially outwith the two cheeks) can see the dangers in this longer term ?

I think it's being driven by Sky. Not the clubs. It wouldn't make sense for the club to refuse to sell per game as that would exclude those who can't afford the full ST price but would be able to buy a couple of live streams. Those who normally buy the ST and can still afford it will be tempted to pay up now they know they'll be more certain to at least see all home games.

14 minutes ago, mattman said:

Why though? Sky aren’t showing those games ? It’s just shutting out fans who don’t have a season ticket who would normally pay at the gate. Fans have been shat on here 100%.

I'm not sure if that'll be strictly true. I imagine when this is all said and done, all SP games will be on sky similar to how all English games will be watchable. Doesn't make sense to only be able to watch games if you buy virtual season tickets for every club. Sky won't be doing something out of kindness, there will be a win in it for them somewhere and I imagine it'll be all the games on Sky TV while behind closed doors is running. 

2 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

I'm not sure if that'll be strictly true. I imagine when this is all said and done, all SP games will be on sky similar to how all English games will be watchable. Doesn't make sense to only be able to watch games if you buy virtual season tickets for every club. Sky won't be doing something out of kindness, there will be a win in it for them somewhere and I imagine it'll be all the games on Sky TV while behind closed doors is running. 

If they did that would be a bit fairer but I highly doubt that will happen, there’s enough games on at 3pm on a Saturday for them to cover, theyre only interested in the old firm.

I just find it weird the way the league has bragged about this deal as if its an amazing deal for fans when in truth it’s a lot of pish. I’ll be able to watch games but I know a fair few that will miss out because of this

If they did that would be a bit fairer but I highly doubt that will happen, there’s enough games on at 3pm on a Saturday for them to cover, theyre only interested in the old firm.

I just find it weird the way the league has bragged about this deal as if its an amazing deal for fans when in truth it’s a lot of pish. I’ll be able to watch games but I know a fair few that will miss out because of this
Won't that just encourage people to all chip in and then congregate in just 1 house to watch the games which will be exactly the scenario govts will be trying to avoid.

Indeed.

Even if attending the game but maintaining social distancing is an option... It is problematic for me...

Two of us travel from EK in the car together... From separate households.

We often give a lift to two other Buddies... From another two different households.

4 people from one household sharing a car to get to a stadium then socially distance... only to share a car journey home? Really?

It is simply not an option at present.

Won't that just encourage people to all chip in and then congregate in just 1 house to watch the games which will be exactly the scenario govts will be trying to avoid.

43 minutes ago, mattman said:

Guess time will tell how it pans out. An issue they'll face is if they don't do it, large numbers will likely turn to illegal streaming. The more people get involved in that, the less likely they are to pay the rip off prices of Sky and BT. 

7 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Indeed.

Even if attending the game but maintaining social distancing is an option... It is problematic for me...

Two of us travel from EK in the car together... From separate households.

We often give a lift to two other Buddies... From another two different households.

4 people from one household sharing a car to get to a stadium then socially distance... only to share a car journey home? Really?

It is simply not an option at present.

It is perhaps not practical for you but the rules are simple. You DON'T share the car. It means your options are to either travel separately, be that by private or public transport. I can see, in the near future, the distance being substituted by the mask for purely corporate reasons.