Virtual Season Tickets

2 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

You have a point of view. I'm not criticising you for that. I've done no shouting about loyalty. I've said that I have bought my ticket with my eyes wide open. 

I actually feel sorry for people who have bought a season ticket. It's a shame you cant see how gullible you are. Might be personal choice but a very poor choice and extremely guillible and people may think they are saving/helping club at difficult time but if the club went part-time and cut cloth to suit none of this would happen. Hamilton are a shining example not selling tickets and will only take pay at gate this year, that's a club that cares about fans...

28 minutes ago, Leatherface said:

I actually feel sorry for people who have bought a season ticket. It's a shame you cant see how gullible you are. Might be personal choice but a very poor choice and extremely guillible and people may think they are saving/helping club at difficult time but if the club went part-time and cut cloth to suit none of this would happen. Hamilton are a shining example not selling tickets and will only take pay at gate this year, that's a club that cares about fans...

I'm happy to buy. As are the other 5 in our group, one of whom only makes about 5 games a year. People are entitled to make their own decisions on this.. Including you. 

More likely because you're a repetitive bore. You've made your position perfectly clear and have failed miserably to get more than a handful of people agreeing. Does that not suggest the problem might just be you?
A handful - it's one. Only his own aliases like his posts. It's his only solace in his ever downward right wing meltdown. Sad to see when quoted and the reason I have him and his many personas on ignore.

1 hour ago, Ayrshire Saints said:
11 hours ago, stlucifer said:
More likely because you're a repetitive bore. You've made your position perfectly clear and have failed miserably to get more than a handful of people agreeing. Does that not suggest the problem might just be you?

A handful - it's one. Only his own aliases like his posts. It's his only solace in his ever downward right wing meltdown. Sad to see when quoted and the reason I have him and his many personas on ignore.

Wee shitebag jessie hiding behind his ignore shield. :lol:

4 minutes ago, mattman said:

Club are probably trying to get as much money in as possible before annoying PPV, Hamilton aren’t selling season tickets for this season so makes sense they’re the only club coming out saying it just now. 

How does this club make ends meet? They have low attendance and won’t have hospitality? 

25 minutes ago, Yflab said:

But I thought you said that you had no interest in watching football on TV? Fud.

Maybe you could start by being accurate. 

I have no interest in watching the EPL or other leagues on TV. 

I would always choose the option of being at a live game. 

If my only choice, like other season ticket holders and many others is to see my team on TV then I will watch it. But.. Will set up a Teams or Zoom with the others in our group to link us up when watching. 

Edited by St.Ricky

• 1 month later...

Anyone any idea to when the club are going to send the relevant information with regards to the streaming of games ? 

By all accounts Motherwell's friendly with Sevco last night was a bit of a disaster with the stream being very poor. 

To avoid any fuk ups , maybe doing some testing might not be a bad idea for ours ? 

1 hour ago, munoz said:

Anyone any idea to when the club are going to send the relevant information with regards to the streaming of games ? 

By all accounts Motherwell's friendly with Sevco last night was a bit of a disaster with the stream being very poor. 

To avoid any fuk ups , maybe doing some testing might not be a bad idea for ours ? 

Naw

3 hours ago, Yflab said:

Div has written a useful article on how to access club virtual tv.

https://www.pieandbovril.com/articles/413-spfl-streaming

I've been informed that the club should be sending out information about accessing Saints' TV in the next two days. Apparently they were ironing out a few problems. 

Seems fair the way they’re doing it, Livi charging 20 pounds is outrageous 😂😂 but classic Livi 😂

im glad they’ve seen sense with a ppv option I know a fair few folk who where going to miss out if they never, plus it’s another crucial revenue stream.

Seems fair the way they’re doing it, Livi charging 20 pounds is outrageous [emoji23][emoji23] but classic Livi [emoji23]

im glad they’ve seen sense with a ppv option I know a fair few folk who where going to miss out if they never, plus it’s another crucial revenue stream.

Given Divs info PPV will be limited as the max number of viewers for each game streamed is capped at last season's ST total. So assuming less sold this season the max PPV match passes is the difference btw ST sales this season and last (I think).

Given Divs info PPV will be limited as the max number of viewers for each game streamed is capped at last season's ST total. So assuming less sold this season the max PPV match passes is the difference btw ST sales this season and last (I think).
Wasn't sure if that was just for games that were on SKY. [emoji106]