Virtual Season Tickets

1 hour ago, Ayrshire Saints said:
2 hours ago, mattman said:
Seems fair the way they’re doing it, Livi charging 20 pounds is outrageous emoji23.pngemoji23.png but classic Livi emoji23.png

im glad they’ve seen sense with a ppv option I know a fair few folk who where going to miss out if they never, plus it’s another crucial revenue stream.

Given Divs info PPV will be limited as the max number of viewers for each game streamed is capped at last season's ST total. So assuming less sold this season the max PPV match passes is the difference btw ST sales this season and last (I think).

Yeah not too sure on that as the club have already said there will be some options on away games. Hope that is true but also seen killie fans being shunned for saturdays game away to hibs as hibs have made it only for home fans.

11 minutes ago, mattman said:

Yeah not too sure on that as the club have already said there will be some options on away games. Hope that is true but also seen killie fans being shunned for saturdays game away to hibs as hibs have made it only for home fans.

Probably don't the Killie fans influencing the refs decisions shouting at their phone :blink: 

3 hours ago, antrin said:

There’s THIS a few minutes ago from the club...

https://www.stmirren.com/all-news/3726-football-is-back

hope it helps?  :)

We will require accurate email addresses from everyone, with a test email being sent out at 6pm this evening. If you do not receive a test email from us please contact [email protected] with your full name, season ticket number (the number on your season ticket card) and an accurate email address. Please remember to check your spam folder for this test email.

6pm come and gone and no email! Strange how the club have been able to email me every week asking for me to renew my ST, yet can’t email me a simple code!! 

14 minutes ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

We will require accurate email addresses from everyone, with a test email being sent out at 6pm this evening. If you do not receive a test email from us please contact [email protected] with your full name, season ticket number (the number on your season ticket card) and an accurate email address. Please remember to check your spam folder for this test email.

6pm come and gone and no email! Strange how the club have been able to email me every week asking for me to renew my ST, yet can’t email me a simple code!! 

teaching ye the sook eggs, here... Sorry.

but I assume ye checked yer spam?

they're mibbe using a weird new name for this project?

55 minutes ago, herman_munster said:

trust st mirren to make a cunt of it 

Baby Lol GIF by moodman

about as much use as a trapdoor in a feckin canoe!!!!!!!!!!

a9200123-7dd8-48eb-8ea2-2ae188a96cb9.jpg

Test Email

This is your friendly test email from St Mirren. If you receive this email please you do not need to respond. 

So it looks like its those dumplings from the University of The West of Scotland  are providing
this service again.  Expect a lot of complaints. 

On matchdays last season it was about 100 watching, if there are 3,000 plus subscribing those 3,000 people will not
be impressed  when a fat oaf co commentating triumphantly announces the pies arriving
at half time, also its a grind having to listen to  cliquey student "its oor baw and yer no playing" types.

This is a real mom and pop operation and will need to improve significantly if st mirren
are expecting season ticket holders to pay for this service.
It's a company called Stream Digital providing the broadcasts for all bar Sevco who are doing their own stream. No idea who will be commentating.

1 hour ago, antrin said:

teaching ye the sook eggs, here... Sorry.

but I assume ye checked yer spam?

they're mibbe using a weird new name for this project?

Can’t see it yet, but not too bothered now I have this great opportunity below 👍🏻

Attention dear 
 Are you there your urgent reply is needed now this is Mr. Dave McKay the president and the C.E.O of Royal Bank of Canada I decided to inform you about your compensation fund plus heritage and unpaid salaries and wages all this fund put together is a total of $10 Millions dollars this fund was released by United nation to International Monetary Fund I.M.F to release the fund to you but the corrupt official of I.M.F Divert the fund to Royal bank of Canada for their own selfish interest but united nation secret reinforcements agency discovered the plan of the corrupt official of I.M.F and the they ordered me to contact your via email to release your fund to you directly that is why I decided to contact you directly by myself .
Your are to reconfirm your information to enable accurate receivers 
 Full name .........
Address...........,
Phone ..........
ID card .........
Incase you saw this important message in your spam or junk in your email please move it to your inbox is due to network diversification

1 hour ago, herman_munster said:

So it looks like its those dumplings from the University of The West of Scotland  are providing

this service again.  Expect a lot of complaints. 

On matchdays last season it was about 100 watching, if there are 3,000 plus subscribing those 3,000 people will not

be impressed  when a fat oaf co commentating triumphantly announces the pies arriving

at half time, also its a grind having to listen to  cliquey student "its oor baw and yer no playing" types.

This is a real mom and pop operation and will need to improve significantly if st mirren

are expecting season ticket holders to pay for this service.

You could always turn the sound aff..  That's what I do when I tune into Radio Clyde Superscoreboard {old firm radio} works a treat 

Is there any clarification over how many people will be allowed to watch PPV. Is it only to the total of last season season tickets total, or is it an unlimited amount of people?

The only reason I ask this is because of the difference between paying £12.50 per PPV vs what a season ticket holder has paid per game for season.

2 minutes ago, kevo_smfc said:

Is there any clarification over how many people will be allowed to watch PPV. Is it only to the total of last season season tickets total, or is it an unlimited amount of people?

The only reason I ask this is because of the difference between paying £12.50 per PPV vs what a season ticket holder has paid per game for season.

I'm led to believe that the number of PPV is only limited by the system capacity ( do't know how many that is), and it's the number of "virtual season tickets" that are limited to something like last seasons "real" saeson ticket sales. Apparently it's to do with the Sky deal

45 minutes ago, kevo_smfc said:

39 minutes ago, Gosport Buddie said:

I'm led to believe that the number of PPV is only limited by the system capacity ( do't know how many that is), and it's the number of "virtual season tickets" that are limited to something like last seasons "real" saeson ticket sales. Apparently it's to do with the Sky deal

Yep - the difference is due to accessibility to games being covered by Sky

Sky insisted that Virtual Season Tickets were capped at last years Season ticket totals so that the only people who could watch the club channel for a game being broadcast on Sky would (roughly) be the same as those who would likely have attended the match in person - and therefore seen the game without watching on Sky anyway

PPV purchases will not be allowed for non VST holders when the game is being broadcast on Sky

Otherwise - as Gosport says - the only limits are technical (and I doubt there would be any)

Edited by southsidebud

5 hours ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

When is the test login for this. Noticed other clubs (some not even home this Saturday so not streaming) have or are running tests, surely there has to be an opportunity to test this before it goes live, absolute basics.

Tomorrow,they hope to screen a training session.

Can anyone make head or tails of this ? Said you can login but don’t register??

THE NEW ST MIRREN TV

SMFC Webteam Saints News 29 July 2020

Our new platform St Mirren TV will be going live at 6pm today. The platform can be accessed via the St Mirren TV link on the Official St Mirren website. This will be the new home of St Mirren TV and will include up to date articles, a library of footage and all media St Mirren related.

All season ticket holders will have three months free access to this, all that is required is for you to login (don’t try to register) on the site and your free three months will be activated.