Virtual Season Tickets

51 minutes ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

Can anyone make head or tails of this ? Said you can login but don’t register??

THE NEW ST MIRREN TV

SMFC Webteam Saints News 29 July 2020

Our new platform St Mirren TV will be going live at 6pm today. The platform can be accessed via the St Mirren TV link on the Official St Mirren website. This will be the new home of St Mirren TV and will include up to date articles, a library of footage and all media St Mirren related.

All season ticket holders will have three months free access to this, all that is required is for you to login (don’t try to register) on the site and your free three months will be activated.

Go to the Log in page and enter your name and season ticket number.Don't register.

Use capitals at the start of your forename and surname. I was using all lower case and it wasn't working for me.

e.g. Kyle-McAllister as opposed to kyle-mcallister.

A test screen should come up with SPFL action. They had the cheek to show a goal against us.

Any problems just e-mail them. They got back to me straight away, due to me having to contact them as I had made an arse of it.

Also just noticed that the log in details that they sent me has an extra "1" at the end of the reference number which is not on my season ticket card. Although on checking my details on the ticketing website it would appear that the extra "1" is on there.

Edited by FTOF

38 minutes ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

Can anyone make head or tails of this ? Said you can login but don’t register??

THE NEW ST MIRREN TV

SMFC Webteam Saints News 29 July 2020

Our new platform St Mirren TV will be going live at 6pm today. The platform can be accessed via the St Mirren TV link on the Official St Mirren website. This will be the new home of St Mirren TV and will include up to date articles, a library of footage and all media St Mirren related.

All season ticket holders will have three months free access to this, all that is required is for you to login (don’t try to register) on the site and your free three months will be activated.

1. Get your season ticket card.
  2. enter a login in the following format (all lower case) firstname-lastname-season ticket number (12 digits).
  3. that same season ticket number, enter it as the password
  4. once logged in, go to account settings to change the password
  5. then check the test link and click

27 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:
  2. enter a login in the following format (all lower case) firstname-lastname-season ticket number (12 digits).
  4. once logged in, go to account settings to change the password

Thanks for the help, more than I got from the club unfortunately, sent an email on Monday and used the official website contact Messenger service and nothing back!  

4CBF9CC5-A10C-4E04-8F74-FBEB0C13B760.png

Just now, Helmettroll said:

Well I seemed to have made a cnut of it, I registered without my ST number now I cant re-register with it, any help will be really appreciated....

Send an e-mail to them, explaining your stupidity. They responded very quickly to me, as I did the same.:lol:

But I have since managed to register.

1 hour ago, Helmettroll said:

Well I seemed to have made a cnut of it, I registered without my ST number now I cant re-register with it, any help will be really appreciated....

You haven't made a c**t of it. 

I registered as well but you automatically have a separate login without having to register. 

Log out of your account with the registration details you signed up with and reenter in the format of my last post. 

I have a djchapsticks login that I registered myself and I also have one under the format firstname-lastname-seasonticket number that the club has presumably set up

I didn't actually sign up for the second one, so you should have one in this format too. 

Edited by djchapsticks

28 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

You haven't made a c**t of it. 

I registered as well but you automatically have a separate login without having to register. 

Log out of your account with the registration details you signed up with and reenter in the format of my last post. 

I have a djchapsticks login that I registered myself and I also have one under the format firstname-lastname-seasonticket number that the club has presumably set up

I didn't actually sign up for the second one, so you should have one in this format too. 

Sorted...Cheers Bud..👍

2 minutes ago, Yflab said:

Am I missing something?

i received a test email and nothing more. Am I supposed to register somewhere to access the ppv tv channel?

yes, go to official site and click on stmirren tv banner then login (don’t register) using the instructions below. They are running a test broadcast until tomorrow at 10pm to make sure your connection works 👍🏻

4. once logged in, go to account settings to change the password

It's actually very refreshing to see that - for a change - Saints huvnae actually f**ked up this online interaction with the fans and that those who have been having some problems with it are being easily assisted by fellow Buddies to make it work!

Mibbe this is Saints entering a new exciting era...?

Happy days!  :)

Can anyone help with this...  Set up no prob on my chromebook working fine,,  put the HD cable to my TV it works fine but don't get audio from TV.  the  sounds still coming from chromebook.. Keep it simple :blink:
P.S  Am sure it's a smart TV and I have wireless internet, 
If possible try another cable. It would rule out any connection problems.

As it's late at night you could always google the issue as they'll not be many buds awake.