Virtual Season Tickets

They automatically renewed mine too.  I didn't realise I had an auto-renew option and no one told me I would get it free for three months as I already have a season ticket before they took my subscription. On the bright side I suppose that gives me three months to work out the answer to your question.
Only in football would anyone buy 9 Months for the price of 12. 
There is no logic to this game.
Crazy...

First I knew about my renewal was on getting an email to say that my annual subscription had been cancelled.

Followed by one that confirming my renewal.

I had been automatically renewed then had my automatic renewal cancelled at the same time!

2 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

Actually, it WAS the club I emailed.
I missed the link you refer to.

I looked on both Buddievision and St Mirren TV but couldn't find a link or contact us section... So emailed the club info address via contact us on the website.

This is in the official release.

If you require any further specific information, please contact [email protected]

2 hours ago, scam75 said:
2 hours ago, elvis said:
I emailed the address they gave on the TV notice and got nothing back. 

Me too. Hit and miss it would seem. I have got it up and running though without help or emails!

How you manage it. 

3 hours ago, foxbar_bud said:

Just looking for some tech advice

I have an iPhone and MacBook Pro and a Sony Bravia tv) the tv doesn’t seem to like casting from apple products. Would a usb cable allow me to plug the laptop into the tv? Or any other solutions?

Cheers

You should be able to use an HDMI cable direct from MacBook to tv - tv will then mirror what's on the MacBook - Audio will also play through tv.

Thats what i do and it works fine.

9 minutes ago, elvis said:

My buddie vision was transferred over but old log on details don't work i have emailed the address they put up twice but no reply. Does anyone know how to get on any info would be appreciated. 

Have you tried the new log in details ?

Buddievision seems a bit vague - the FAQ on StMirren TV says the folowing but I haven’t been given login instructions.. I’m already in with ST so not so much an issue for me.

I was a Buddievision subscriber. Will I get access to the new St Mirren TV?

Anyone who had an active Buddievision subscription will have it carried over to the new platform if they wish.

8 minutes ago, Buddymarvellous said:

You can have BV without an ST - so how do you log in...

Fair point

so if old log in don’t work email everybody 

club, slo x 2 ,James Hunter, info help line and demand a solution before tomorrow 

Edited by alanb

My buddie vision was transferred over but old log on details don't work i have emailed the address they put up twice but no reply. Does anyone know how to get on any info would be appreciated. 
Ditto... Emailed the club days ago.
Emailed the given TV email address last night. Still no idea what is happening.

Didn't renew my ST so can't log in. [emoji26]

18 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Ditto... Emailed the club days ago.
Emailed the given TV email address last night. Still no idea what is happening.

Didn't renew my ST so can't log in. emoji26.png

Could the club is assuming everybody who had Buddie Vision was and still is a season ticket holder ?

I’m in the same situation.. I’ve just called the ticket office and was told that James was emailing me about it in the next few minutes..I’ll let you know.

I think I have an older MacBook Pro than you - mine has a dedicated HDMI port but none of those new fancy usb 3.0 ones [emoji846] Looks like a good solution - can't wait for the game now.

Perfect, the MacBook only has 3 usb-c slots so I can get one of these...

IMG_3035.thumb.jpg.ec8940f5a51a3d0a3fd707578c0b225e.jpg

Me too.  At least it's their fault it would appear and not mine.  It wouldn't let me send them a message as my username was too long?  I just cut it down a bit and got a message sent response.  If I get anything back I'll post it hear.  Or indeed here.

Edited by rabuddies
Stupidity