Virtual Season Tickets

I just got a reply to my buddievision question saying that an email will be going out soon to us.

SS
Got the email saying the test was live.

Tried to log in. No use.

Thing is... What had changed?

I was never suddenly going to be able to magically log in without something actually changing!

It would seem that they have done a complete reset. So basically you need to logon as per the original instructions and reset your password.
Hopefully there are no more glitches.
But I can't log on to reset and it says not to register!

What a monumental cock up.

Kibble professionalism we bought into did we? Hmmmm

Buddievision is supposed to give you access to audio commentary.

I'm at a friend's birthday get together for a few friends that I haven't seen for months... But hoped to dip into the commentary. PPV thereafter.

If buying PPV do you not have to register for St Mirren TV?

I’m not sure your Buddyvision subscription in the UK will gain you access to the match. I think you would need to PPV.

1 minute ago, BuddieinEK said:

Buddievision is supposed to give you access to audio commentary.

I'm at a friend's birthday get together for a few friends that I haven't seen for months... But hoped to dip into the commentary. PPV thereafter.

If buying PPV do you not have to register for St Mirren TV?

Didn't the club announce through the week that the Buddievision platform was now done and everything moving over to St Mirren TV so you'd need an account regardless? 

Didn't the club announce through the week that the Buddievision platform was now done and everything moving over to St Mirren TV so you'd need an account regardless? 
They said the Buddievision account would be automatically transferred over and they would be in touch with details.

1 hour ago, BuddieinEK said:

Given SMISA are planning ahead to ownership, I'd have thought it was a super dooper all encompassing piece of magnificent given all the manual labour it was going to save in order to show it as value for money! emoji850.pngemoji12.png

Ah yes of course. I forgot that bit.

2 hours ago, rabuddies said:

Me too.  At least it's their fault it would appear and not mine.  It wouldn't let me send them a message as my username was too long?  I just cut it down a bit and got a message sent response.  If I get anything back I'll post it hear.  Or indeed here.

You are joking right?

Are they using computer equipment from 1988?

It may be a good idea for those that haven't so far, to create a Twitter ac and follow St Mirren on that. Information is released on Twitter faster (because it is much easier than updating a web site) than other means. They also respond well to Twitter comments.

Edit to add: Apparently ppv.stmirren.com provides auditory commentary at £5.99 a month or you can pay to watch an individual game.

Edited by Sonny

It may be a good idea for those that haven't so far, to create a Twitter ac and follow St Mirren on that. Information is released on Twitter faster (because it is much easier than updating a web site) than other means. They also respond well to Twitter comments.

Edit to add: Apparently ppv.stmirren.com provides auditory commentary at £5.99 a month or you can pay to watch an individual game.
Which was included on Buddievision and supposed to transfer over automatically as far as I understood it.

Well hallelujah!
If you want a job done... ...
Do it yourself!

Official feedback is do not register...
Transfer is automatic.

Email support as helpful as telling your wife to calm down during a heated argument!

After trying everything else, I registered for St Mirren TV using my Buddievision details.

Kicked me out at the end of the process with no note of success or not.

As an aside... For DoB, I had to scroll back one month at a time over 55 years! Seriously? WTF?

Left the site... Checked back in...

I was successfully logged in to St Mirren TV!

Well that was easy!

Glad SMISA are investing so much in technology to streamline processes! [emoji850][emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959]