Virtual Season Tickets

3 hours ago, FTOF said:

Changed my password as requested and now I can't get in.

It won't let me re-set the password.

Let's see how quickly they respond if they do at all.

Deary me.

All sorted within 45 minutes.

Have been at pub, hence delay in posting.:)🍺

Seems it was because I tried to log in during the re-set process.

Edited by FTOF

2 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

But I can't log on to reset and it says not to register!

What a monumental cock up.

Kibble professionalism we bought into did we? Hmmmm

Did the Kibble ever mention that they provided streaming services?

I think you know the answer to that.

Take a break.

SMISA spent a fortune...
Correction... Are spending a fortune on state of the art technology to have one database and simplify communication.

Three emails. One reply which was as useful as a fart in a wetsuit!

SMISA are in partnership with the Club and the Kibble.

That makes them equally responsible to me.

It’s nothing to do with SMiSA. 

Just now, BuddieinEK said:
Just now, FTOF said:
Did the Kibble ever mention that they provided streaming services?
I think you know the answer to that.
Take a break.

How has the PR over this move struck you? Lots of satisfied customers?

I think that the original info provided lacked in detail and it should have been trialled earlier. However, it would seem that this is due to the company providing the service. 

In future, maybe more proof reading is required. However, maybe the current circumstances had a bearing on matters.

Also, having looked at other clubs efforts in this area, I think we're in a similar position.

I think that the original info provided lacked in detail and it should have been trialled earlier. However, it would seem that this is due to the company providing the service. 
In future, maybe more proof reading is required. However, maybe the current circumstances had a bearing on matters.
Also, having looked at other clubs efforts in this area, I think we're in a similar position.

Oh well... That makes it wholly acceptable that hours before our first match, people are still asking how the hell they can invest money in a club that has been telling us it needs fans to invest in the club.

As long as other clubs have screwed up ... Makes it all ok.

We were supposed to be more professional! That was the promise!

14 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Oh well... That makes it wholly acceptable that hours before our first match, people are still asking how the hell they can invest money in a club that has been telling us it needs fans to invest in the club.

As long as other clubs have screwed up ... Makes it all ok.

We were supposed to be more professional! That was the promise!

Dundee United fans have just gone through exactly the same experience tonight, as they use the same company.

They're foaming at the mouth and blaming the Kibble.

As I said, take a break.

Dundee United fans have just gone through exactly the same experience tonight, as they use the same company.

They're foaming at the mouth and blaming the Kibble.

As I said, take a break.

Take a break?

Really?

Grow up.

I'm making relevant points.

Feel free to agree or disagree.

But I will "take a break" as and when I choose, not because you keep repeating it like a keyboard school monitor! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

This was on twitter.

Dunno if you have had this already and tried...?

6-7W3QsE_normal.jpg

St Mirren FC

@saintmirrenfc
· 3h
Please note the database update has reverted everyone’s passwords back to their season ticket number as it was originally.
Please login using this below format.

Username: firstname-surname-seasonticketnumber Password: seasonticketnumber twitter.com/saintmirrenfc/…

This was on twitter.

Dunno if you have had this already and tried...?

6-7W3QsE_normal.jpg&key=d2a9d5de93ba9497af78368353db964fe775c5db49e09350693687985fd62817     St Mirren FC   @saintmirrenfc · 3h Please note the database update has reverted everyone’s passwords back to their season ticket number as it was originally. Please login using this below format.   Username: firstname-surname-seasonticketnumber Password: seasonticketnumber twitter.com/saintmirrenfc/…  

18 minutes ago, JJ McG said:

I’ve registered again under st mirren tv after being on buddie vision and they took my 12.50 and now I can’t get back on, it’s not letting me on. No wonder I f**king drink.

I tried that but nothing happened

3 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

So I seem to have successfully registered for PPV. Takes me to an event page with a countdown clock till the match starting. However, no sign of how I actually pay for the thing. Any ideas. 

Yes doesn't look like there's an option to actually buy a pass at the moment.

I bought a game pass last night (money taken) and when I logged in this morning no sign of it in my account...with a message "you have not bought a game pass for this event". Have emailed them.

So I seem to have successfully registered for PPV. Takes me to an event page with a countdown clock till the match starting. However, no sign of how I actually pay for the thing. Any ideas. 

I done the same , clicked on game , however it asked at bottom of the page ‘add payment method’ ( my card details are saved so just put in 3 digit card code - however. It now says please do not refresh this page

When I go load the page separate ? It says this match will start in ....with countdown timer

Doesn’t say I purchased it, but checked my bank app & it’s taken the money

So, if you all set up a just giving page for me - I will head up a periscope all Saints games and post link in here [emoji23]

I done the same , clicked on game , however it asked at bottom of the page ‘add payment method’ ( my card details are saved so just put in 3 digit card code - however. It now says please do not refresh this page

When I go load the page separate ? It says this match will start in ....with countdown timer

Doesn’t say I purchased it, but checked my bank app & it’s taken the money

So, if you all set up a just giving page for me - I will head up a periscope all Saints games and post link in here [emoji23]

IMG_1327.jpg

Saying I’ve not purchased a game pass but it’s taken the money FFS

FFS....bought a game pass last night, they took the money, checked this morning and the site says "you need to purchase a game pass" with no record of the game pass.....exactly the kind of unprofessional, badly executed service I was fearing.
There could be a lot of disgruntled supporters today if this is anything to go by.

Same

IMG_1327.jpg