Virtual Season Tickets

23 minutes ago, Desperately Seeking Susans said:

I tried to log on this morning and it wouldn't accept my password.  So, I went through the procedure to reset it ie, they send me an email to do it....never got one.  Any ideas, other than call for the resignation of the board?

E-mail the company that are responsible for the streaming.

[email protected]

I've already done that.  Thanks.  Again, I'm waiting for a reply.
I emailed them yesterday but the reply didn't resolve the issue.

I managed to sort it out myself... Only to get an email at 7am with my new login details, rendering the one I set up last night invalid again. [emoji850][emoji26]

Sorted... again.

Season Ticket holder here managed to do it in 3 minutes by

login in   https://tv.stmirren.com/

Don't register go to the  SIGN IN 

Have your season ticket details from your season ticket card.

As below you need to put the hyphens "-" between your firstname surname and season ticket number. No spaces. 

In the Username box put        firstname-surname-1**30000**0   (season ticket number)

Underneath in Password box put your season ticket number again, 1**30000**0

And press SIGN IN and your in

Had issues getting the ppv sorted but now ok, go to the My Account option and then transactions and it shows if you have purchased a game pass, now ready for F1 qualifying followed by Saints and the FA Cup final at 5:30, relationship counselling anticipated early next week.

Had issues getting the ppv sorted but now ok, go to the My Account option and then transactions and it shows if you have purchased a game pass, now ready for F1 qualifying followed by Saints and the FA Cup final at 5:30, relationship counselling anticipated early next week.
Thought I was in for an equally relaxing day. Just had a call, can I help at a game this afternoon. [emoji3061]

Obviously well organised this, just got a response from the new TV folks, apparently i don't exist, at least not on the buddievision  details passed to them by the club. Told to contact the club as not their problem.

Oh well guess i will not be seeing the game today :(