Virtual Season Tickets

6 minutes ago, southsidebud said:

Live transmission is currently a white screen for me. Anyone else getting anything better?

3 minutes ago, munoz said:

Same for me on tablet and tv.

Me too. But given the game doesn't start till 3.00 pm I'm surprised it has started anyway.

Edited by stlucifer

Same for me too.

Did any of the other eejits who registered a new account instead of using their season ticket details to sign in receive an e-mail with different sign in details for a continuation of their Buddievision subscription?

St Mirren TV Account

Hi, and welcome to the new-look Club TV platform - St Mirren TV

The new St Mirren TV platform is live and will include live audio commentary of all Scottish Premiership matches, full match replays & highlights, exclusive interviews and more behind the scenes content for UK based subscribers, while international subscribers will be able to watch all home and away Premiership matches.

As a current Buddievision subscriber your subscription is carrying over on to our new platform for the duration that your subscription still had to run on Buddievision.

Please find attached your username and password for the new St Mirren TV:

Your new username is: 

Your new password is: 

I think there is meant to be build up programming so we should be getting something well before 3pm. The trailer did say the broadcast started at 1pm. It would have been nice if the club could have given us an indication as to when the actual programme starts - as there are quite a lot of us panic merchants out there [emoji846]

Me too. But given the game doesn't start till 3.00 pm I'm surprised it has started anyway.

Just now, southsidebud said:

I think there is meant to be build up programming so we should be getting something well before 3pm. The trailer did say the broadcast started at 1pm. It would have been nice if the club could have given us an indication as to when the actual programme starts - as there are quite a lot of us panic merchants out there emoji846.png

15 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

Take a break?

Really?

Grow up.

I'm making relevant points.

Feel free to agree or disagree.

But I will "take a break" as and when I choose, not because you keep repeating it like a keyboard school monitor! emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

He's a teacher.

Do you know any teachers who don't talk to people as though they are 14 years old?

I certainly don't.

On the positive side, it sounds like you'll be ok for accessing today's game.

I'm getting stress ttacks just reading this forum.

Your comment about having to scroll 55 years a month at a time would be hilarious if it wasn't so frustrating.

It seems that nobody trialled this software from the 1980s out before buying it.

Edited by oaksoft

20 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

He's a teacher.

Do you know any teachers who don't talk to people as though they are 14 years old?

I certainly don't.

Said the biggest condescending wanker on the forum.:lol:

Edited by FTOF

I got a response regarding my password issue.  They said clear all your cookies and cache and try again.  Its a f**king pain to do this but I did and guess what...it made no difference.  So, I did what E=MC2 recommended and it worked ie don't input your personal password just your ST number.  So, why did they suggest you change the password when it doesn't work?  Now, as you can imagine, I have to input all the info for sites ....:angry: