Virtual Season Tickets

3 minutes ago, Yflab said:

Seems like a bandwidth issue with Stream Digital.

if you get kicked out you can’t even reload the login page.

I've logged back in but now getting an exclamation mark ! in a circle, above a set of {} brackets.

At least we are winning, I believe.

Had I known this carry on I would have done something else today.

This is nonsense

4 minutes ago, Swiss_Saint said:

think its gone for pretty much everyone, who could have expected so many people watching...........🤔, old service with the Uni was not great but at least it worked.

I went back to the official site. Went back through the stmirrentv link and it let me back in. Was then showing event doesnt exist. Clicked on home and it has worked for last 15 mins.

Sorry St. Mirren Tv, you better come and tell us why I only managed a total of  perhaps 25 minutes of this game. 10 of the last 20 minutes I got a very poor picture. so much so, I had to phone someone to learn the score as it could not be read on the screen.    

I had problems with the tv as the game went on but laptop was fine. 

The broadband signal is poor where i live so maybe that was my problem.

If it works on my laptop, that's is fine for me but if fans have paid £12.50, then it need to be better. 

The problem is I, for one, need reassured that they know the problem is theirs.

If all the PPV guys got a good picture, then they need to sort out the Season Ticket guys.

I have fast cable broadband so they shouldn't blame my end. 

I was happily watching the prematch interviews  and as soon as it went to the game it disappeared.

I was logged in as a season ticket holder.

Managed to get back in during halftime then out again. Back in from the 70th minute  ,but the picture was so poor you could not read the scoreline.

The picture came good for the last 10 minutes.

I thought the picture quality was pretty decent for me, not much worse than other streams I get. Occasionally dropped to low res but usually came back within 10s. 

The sound was dreadful first half, but to be fair that didn't really matter too much and was much better second half. Overall was pretty decent from my viewpoint. 

Wonder why it was fine for some whilst others seem to have struggled- pity they didn't get a game to check before hand but no doubt just teething trouble.