Virtual Season Tickets

I had logged in and changed my password on the Friday (as instructed) - but when I went to log in my password failed but my original one worked (!). Maybe they had to restore a backup or rollback that database tables that held the user passwords. After that scare - everything else was fine. The commentary was inaudible for the first half but that was definitely on the platform providers side - but otherwise pretty good.

I'm glad that we can pay for the Rangers game through the Saints platform and not go to Rangers TV - it means I can kid myself on that we are not giving them any money 🙂

Edited by southsidebud

33 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:
On 7/29/2020 at 7:27 PM, munoz said:
Not working for me- just a white screen. 

Same thing I got all day yesterday. Terrible

It did work for me eventually and managed to watch most of the game.  

As others have pointed out, the sound quality was lacking but hopefully everything will be sorted out for the next game. 

Just now, ALBIONSAINT said:

I never tried to tune in on Saturday as I was up north with no tinter-net, I had managed to get logged on for the test signal on Wednesday evening, however when I tried to sign in today it came up with this? 

Invalid credentials, please try again.

I have clicked the button that asks if you have forgotten your password (which I haven’t but seemed like a good idea) but have not had a email to reset. Answers on a postcard please....

Just now, ALBIONSAINT said:

I have clicked the button that asks if you have forgotten your password (which I haven’t but seemed like a good idea) but have not had a email to reset. Answers on a postcard please.... oh and my credentials are impeccable by the way! 

1 hour ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

I have clicked the button that asks if you have forgotten your password (which I haven’t but seemed like a good idea) but have not had a email to reset. Answers on a postcard please....

I don't think the forgotten password link works. I couldn't get logged in with my ST number or my changed password. Didn't get an e-mail about password so I e-mailed them and they fixed it within an hour and gave me a new password.

I know there is a huge number of different devices so probably not unexpected there would be some issues but surprised that many got the full 90 with sound issues yet some people couldn't log on at all.  

41 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:

I was advised by the SLO. to email. tv.stmirrensupport. that was on Sat afternoon. Not heard nothing bac. at all. Didnt even have the good manners to even acknowledge the email. Typical of anything to do with St.Mirren.

Their customer service is shocking.

I’ve heard nothing about o my message sent via the website.

I’m most concerned that St. Mirren are giving this company an amount per season ticket holder who logs in/subscribes. I would prefer St. Mirren to keep the money and not waste my time on a Saturday pretending to me, and St. Mirren, they are providing me with a service.

I’m in the same boat. Heard nothing back. However I don’t believe this poor communication is the fault of the club as I reckon the “support” is provided by Stream Digital.
If the club is using them to provide a service and represent them, then ultimately, they are responsible.

If they can't fix it themselves, they should apologise for the poor service and make sure it is up to the service standard they and the fans are paying for.

I had login problems on Friday (the reset) and emailed 

[email protected]

a couple of times and got very prompt replies.  I had no problems on Saturday other than first half sound. Picture was first class except when I dropped a tissue on the laptop touchpad and the whole thing disappeared. 

Most people I've spoken to since Saturday had a similar experience to mine.  So over to the IT literate to explain the good and the bad from the same stream.  🆘

I had login problems on Friday (the reset) and emailed 
[email protected]
a couple of times and got very prompt replies.  I had no problems on Saturday other than first half sound. Picture was first class except when I dropped a tissue on the laptop touchpad and the whole thing disappeared. 
Most people I've spoken to since Saturday had a similar experience to mine.  So over to the IT literate to explain the good and the bad from the same stream.  [emoji722]️

The burning question for many has now changed due to the fact that you ‘dropped a tissue on the laptop’ [emoji23]

Teething issues are what you’d expect at a Dentist.

This is a £12.50 a pop service - badly communicated, poor audio/picture & multiple log in issues, so much so they had to reset it all.

This service is not like paying in to watch a game where we know we might win/lose or draw.

When they advertise it , it doesn’t say ‘it may or may not work but it’s still £12.50’

Shall we keep making excuses for the club & their providers ?

1 hour ago, Fricky-Troll said:

Teething issues are what you’d expect at a Dentist.

This is a £12.50 a pop service - badly communicated, poor audio/picture & multiple log in issues, so much so they had to reset it all.

Thankful for small mercies. 

I’m in the same boat. Heard nothing back. However I don’t believe this poor communication is the fault of the club as I reckon the “support” is provided by Stream Digital.

Have you ever tried to contact the club by email?? My advice is dont. Unless your a company wanting to invest you'll get nothing back. PR from the club is woeful.

19 hours ago, santaponsasaint said:

Have you ever tried to contact the club by email?? My advice is dont. Unless your a company wanting to invest you'll get nothing back. PR from the club is woeful.

Have to agree with your point. I have emailed twice, no response, I have used the message service in the contact the club section of the official website, nothing. I certainly don’t feel like I am in that number! 
it’s just so strange that they managed to contact me on a weekly basis via email to ask me to renew my ST and to buy a cardboard cut out for the stadium but can’t help me out with some technical issues with St Mirren TV! 
They are at risk of taking fans loyalty for granted, which is not a good idea in these difficult Financial Times. 

The new TV service is completely outsourced to Stream Digital.

The club don’t have anything to do with supporting or delivering the service, it’s all handled by Stream.

if you have any issues at all with it you should email [email protected] which is a mailbox that is managed by the support team direct at Stream Digital.

13 minutes ago, div said:

The new TV service is completely outsourced to Stream Digital.

The club don’t have anything to do with supporting or delivering the service, it’s all handled by Stream.

if you have any issues at all with it you should email [email protected] which is a mailbox that is managed by the support team direct at Stream Digital.

Shame the club didn't put that e-mail address on their home page. 

BTW, faraway been asking us to ask you, if he can get back in to play with the rest of us since he doesn't know why he was put out of the forum   :)