Virtual Season Tickets

The new TV service is completely outsourced to Stream Digital.
The club don’t have anything to do with supporting or delivering the service, it’s all handled by Stream.
if you have any issues at all with it you should email [email protected] which is a mailbox that is managed by the support team direct at Stream Digital.

Thank you for the update

The club didn’t communicate this

Ps : Can you please reinstate Faraway Saint ?

Thank you in advance Div

The new TV service is completely outsourced to Stream Digital.
The club don’t have anything to do with supporting or delivering the service, it’s all handled by Stream.
if you have any issues at all with it you should email [email protected] which is a mailbox that is managed by the support team direct at Stream Digital.
Div I sent two email to that email address on Saturday. Still waiting. Pointless using that. Its amateurish to say the least. Very poor PR from a club our size. 0/10,

11 hours ago, Tommy said:

Shame the club didn't put that e-mail address on their home page. 

BTW, faraway been asking us to ask you, if he can get back in to play with the rest of us since he doesn't know why he was put out of the forum   :)

There was a link to the support e-mail on the original instructions from the club. There was also the message below.

However, as others have mentioned, the replies to these e-mails have not been always received a reply, which is not good enough.

3 minutes ago, FTOF said:

There was a link to the support e-mail on the original instructions from the club. There was also the message below.

However, as others have mentioned, the replies to these e-mails have not been always received a reply, which is not good enough.

This is the original instructions on the official site, it clearly asks you to email info@stmirren, I did this and didn’t get a reply, thankfully some kind posters on her gave me the correct information to log on. Whether the service is in house or bought in, the club have a duty to ensure it is delivering a decent level of service. 

Season ticket holders will be given a unique ID based on the name on their season ticket and the number, our managers access would be jim-goodwin-012345678910 We will have more details tomorrow on test events happening this week to ensure everything is in place for Saturday’s match.

We will require accurate email addresses from everyone, with a test email being sent out at 6pm this evening. If you do not receive a test email from us please contact [email protected] with your full name, season ticket number (the number on your season ticket card) and an accurate email address. Please remember to check your spam folder for this test email.

16 minutes ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

This is the original instructions on the official site, it clearly asks you to email info@stmirren, I did this and didn’t get a reply, thankfully some kind posters on her gave me the correct information to log on. Whether the service is in house or bought in, the club have a duty to ensure it is delivering a decent level of service. 

Season ticket holders will be given a unique ID based on the name on their season ticket and the number, our managers access would be jim-goodwin-012345678910 We will have more details tomorrow on test events happening this week to ensure everything is in place for Saturday’s match.

We will require accurate email addresses from everyone, with a test email being sent out at 6pm this evening. If you do not receive a test email from us please contact [email protected] with your full name, season ticket number (the number on your season ticket card) and an accurate email address. Please remember to check your spam folder for this test email.

That was the e-mail checking that the club had the correct e-mails for fans, so that they could send out the correct sign in details.

The TV streaming e-mail did have the support e-mail for streaming problems. There's also a contact option on the TV sign in page, that I used.

However, as you have mentioned,  the main point is, that even when support has been sought, the service has, for many, fallen well short of expected standards. This is extremely poor, and not acceptable.

The club should be doing their utmost to ensure that the service is vastly improved before the next broadcast. 

Edited by FTOF

On 8/2/2020 at 9:21 AM, Long John Baldy said:

This suggests, I use IPTV and there are very similar issues, that it's down to the software, devices, people's ability to enter the correct information in the correct place and broadband that people use.

The fact it did work for some, yourself included, proves the service was, overall, satisfactory.

“Overall satisfactory” is not good enough.

They eventually answered my email to them about the poor service.

They asked what I was using, 

Dear sir/madam,

I was using Chrome on my Microsoft Surface Pro. Intel Core i5-6300U CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.5GHz 8GB RAM with Windows 10 pro Version 1903 

My wifi provider is Virgin and I have attached a photo of a speed test from my Surface Pro. (109 mb/sec download)

I look forward to your advice.

I assume after realising my set up could not be the problem this was their reply

Hi Bob,

Unfortunately we had issues getting the feed from the broadcaster and the quality suffered as a result.

We have been looking to resolve teething issues this week and the next home match should run more smoothly.

Kind regards and apologies for the inconvenience.

I didn't have a problem with the live stream last week except the poor sound in the first half.  Yesterday I watched the game (for free) on HesGoal with the huun sound turned down but hopefully listening to St Mirren audio feed which supposed to start at 2:50. Was I the only one who got no audio feed up until about the 24th minute? Then at half time the commentators wandered off but left a mic on picking up random conversations. Did anyone have a live audio fee at 2:50 that continued throughout the game?

I didn't have a problem with the live stream last week except the poor sound in the first half.  Yesterday I watched the game (for free) on HesGoal with the huun sound turned down but hopefully listening to St Mirren audio feed which supposed to start at 2:50. Was I the only one who got no audio feed up until about the 24th minute? Then at half time the commentators wandered off but left a mic on picking up random conversations. Did anyone have a live audio fee at 2:50 that continued throughout the game?
There totally incompetent. Blaming peoples broadband or anything else they can think of. Only people blame is the cowboy streaming company. Useless.