Virtual Season Tickets

If you decide to buy a season ticket today, which I think very unlikely, you would do so in the full knowledge that fans are unlikely to be admitted for some time. If you expect a refund you are barking up the wrong tree.
And if you don't you still lose out on the early bird discount and risk losing seats you have had for 10 years!

Two or four of us travel together from EK and Eaglesham.

Separate houses so still not allowed!

I honestly don't know when I'll be back at work... So much as it pains me... a season ticket is down my list of priorities right now.

2 hours ago, Leatherface said:

Might be stupid to you, so if fans don't see any games at all is it ok for clubs just to think it's ok to keep all the money?

I'm pretty sure the vast majority aren't as stupid as you and knew that there is an extremely likely scenario where games will be missed but chose to help keep the club viable. It tends to be what supporters do.

3 hours ago, Leatherface said:

Serious question, say first five home games have no fans. Are club going have to pay the percentage back to fans on the season ticket price? Or do they expect just to keep the money with no questions asked?

Serious answer. No, there is no expectation that the club will pay back any proportion for such games. 

Edited by St.Ricky

If the Club had a Rainy Day Fund then there would be absolutely no need to sell Season Tickets with mug Buddies watching matches from their own houses. 

Unfortunately , our Club waste most of their income on players undeserved wages and paying off shite employees. 

The McGinn money was poured  down the fecking drain.

What a shite Club who are now selling a horrific football top to gullible fans for around FIFTY POUNDS. 

Fans deserve every boot in the baws they get.  

Edited by shull

2 hours ago, Leatherface said:

Might be stupid to you, so if fans don't see any games at all is it ok for clubs just to think it's ok to keep all the money?

2 minutes ago, shull said:

If the Club had a Rainy Day Fund then there would be absolutely no need to sell Season Tickets with mug Buddies watching matches from their own houses. 

Unfortunately , our Club waste most of their income on players undeserved wages and paying off shite employees. 

The McGinn money was poured  down the fecking drain.

What a shite Club who are now selling a horrific football top to gullible fans for around FIFTY POUNDS. 

Fans deserve every boot in the baws they get.  

I wish both of you would give it a rest!

1 minute ago, shull said:

Because I have a different opinion ? 

More likely because you're a repetitive bore. You've made your position perfectly clear and have failed miserably to get more than a handful of people agreeing. Does that not suggest the problem might just be you?

55 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

More likely because you're a repetitive bore. You've made your position perfectly clear and have failed miserably to get more than a handful of people agreeing. Does that not suggest the problem might just be you?

The problem ain't mine. 

I talk sense. 

The Masses Are Asses. 

And you, like Bazzzzzzzy are highly repetitive in your pish opinion regarding my repetitiveness. 

Ha ha ha ha ha pair of halfwits. 

17 minutes ago, shull said:

The problem ain't mine. 

I talk sense. 

The Masses Are Asses. 

And you, like Bazzzzzzzy are highly repetitive in your pish opinion regarding my repetitiveness. 

Ha ha ha ha ha pair of halfwits. 

You really have to do a post count to check facts. And I don't know what you talk about. Not sure I want to find out. I do know you type a whole load of pish on this forum.

31 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I bet that sounded good rattling around alone in your head.

Monumental cliche cringe. 

34 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Give the man a break. 

Why do I need a break ? 

And from who or what ? 

Conversing with some imbeciles, nonentities and absolute thickos on here, like Lucy, Bazzzzzzzy and yourself. 

Fecking easy meat. 

7 minutes ago, shull said:

Why do I need a break ? 

And from who or what ? 

Conversing with some imbeciles, nonentities and absolute thickos on here, like Lucy, Bazzzzzzzy and yourself. 

Fecking easy meat. 

You are like the Weean. Unduly prickly. People get to you. You need a break. You give the impression that life has not treated you well. You are, I admit, well balanced. You do have a chip on both shoulders. 

Edited by St.Ricky

16 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

You are like the Weean. Unduly prickly. People get to you. You need a break. You give the impression that life has not treated you well. You are, I admit, well balanced. You do have a chip on both shoulders. 

More clichéd cringe. 

Ha ha ha ha ha halfwit  

4 hours ago, stlucifer said:

I'm pretty sure the vast majority aren't as stupid as you and knew that there is an extremely likely scenario where games will be missed but chose to help keep the club viable. It tends to be what supporters do.

Only stupid people are the mug punters buying a season ticket..

2 minutes ago, Leatherface said:

Only stupid people are the mug punters buying a season ticket..

Surely that's a personal choice? No one is forcing anyone to buy one. I read that Dundee United have sold more than 4,000 and ourselves more than 1,500. You're not suggesting that all of these have done so without being aware of the possible issues. 

Just now, St.Ricky said:

Surely that's a personal choice? No one is forcing anyone to buy one. I read that Dundee United have sold more than 4,000 and ourselves more than 1,500. You're not suggesting that all of these have done so without being aware of the possible issues. 

So do you think if fans do not get to see any games at all it's ok for club to keep money?

If you bought a ten cinema viewing package but they said screens are all broken, we are just going keep your money and you won't see any films that would be ok? Exact same scenario...

6 minutes ago, Leatherface said:

So do you think if fans do not get to see any games at all it's ok for club to keep money?

If you bought a ten cinema viewing package but they said screens are all broken, we are just going keep your money and you won't see any films that would be ok? Exact same scenario...

I think that myself and others have bought the tickets in the full knowledge that we may not be able to take up our seats for all of the games and accept that. 

2 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

I think that myself and others have bought the tickets in the full knowledge that we may not be able to take up our seats for all of the games and accept that. 

So are club going to offer lower price season tickets if fans miss first 5 games? Ripped off is what it is and mug punters like you buy it and then shout about loyalty...pile of horse shit. Its paying below average players far to much money and your paying for it.

2 minutes ago, Leatherface said:

So are club going to offer lower price season tickets if fans miss first 5 games? Ripped off is what it is and mug punters like you buy it and then shout about loyalty...pile of horse shit. Its paying below average players far to much money and your paying for it.

You have a point of view. I'm not criticising you for that. I've done no shouting about loyalty. I've said that I have bought my ticket with my eyes wide open.