Our first home match with a crowd

1 hour ago, Fricky-Troll said:

Thankfully can’t see them , just the sheer amount of threads is out of control

He literally has to run around bumping everything so he’s the last person to comment, then gets busy trolling you

I’m serious when I say he honestly ruins this place, not quite single handed but almost

So many posts, so much nothing, quite an achievement. 

Mind when I went to see Scotland in Tibilisi (the one where we basically f**ked up the brilliant Euro 2008 qualifying campaign) the Georgians had weirdly mic’d up the stadium.  Was weird because the stadium was pretty full anyway so seemed unnecessary, but despite how loud it was there was a real falseness to it. You could tell a mile off that it wasn’t the normal natural noise of the crowd. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/21/2020 at 11:45 PM, Yflab said:

To beat France home and away and not qualify still baffles me.

Was that not the campaign that came down to the last game against Italy at Hampden? A win put us through, a draw left us alive waiting on France to hopefully drop points in Ukraine later on. (We would have needed France to lose - they ended up drawing - but who knows if the pressure of having to avoid defeat had we drawn might have had an impact)

Outrageously bad refereeing decisions cost us at least a draw - I think that's a key reason for the failure to qualify.

Edited by southsidebud

9 minutes ago, southsidebud said:

Was that not the campaign that came down to the last game against Italy at Hampden? A win put us through, a draw left us alive waiting on France to hopefully drop points in Ukraine later on. 

Outrageously bad refereeing decisions cost us at least a draw - I think that's a key reason for the failure to qualify.

Aye that was the one. The atmosphere at Hampden that night was unbelievable. Best atmosphere I’ve ever experienced at the “new” Hampden. 
Faddy missed an absolute sitter by his standards to put us 2-1 up.

Hutton was incredible that night. As was Barry Fergushun.

• 1 month later...