And then there were 4

28 minutes ago, portmahomack saint said:

Rangers new reconstrution plans  14 - 14 - 18 

With Rangers and Celtic B teams joining Kelty and Brora in the third tier 

Yes just what Scottish football needs more bigot teams 

All by bribing the small clubs and to use them to nurture their youth players. 

They should f**k right off.

I quite like it. With safeguards that there will never be a position where there is a Celtic A or Rangers A playing elsewhere and a Celtic B and Rangers B in Scotland. Might help develop more Scottish Players to top level between the ages of 18 to 23

15 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

I quite like it. With safeguards that there will never be a position where there is a Celtic A or Rangers A playing elsewhere and a Celtic B and Rangers B in Scotland. Might help develop more Scottish Players to top level between the ages of 18 to 23

This alone proves it's a sh!te idea. It's bad enough the outside world seeing the bigotry oozing from the pores of the fans of the two @rsecheeks without doubling the opportunity for this to be seen.

But those above continue to condone it by contributing financially to the corrupt and sectarian driven SPFL. 

And by welcoming bigoted cnuts to our Stadium and even allowing the terrorist sympathisers to enjoy our Childrens Stand. 

Shameful Rick, Lucy and the rest. 

As Jim McInally said on the radio today Celtic were lucky to get one player per season from their Colts. When he was there they had a Colt squad of 22 just for Aiden McGeady. None of the other 21 made it with Celtic. If a young player is good enough then he goes into a first team squad at 17/18 and not ar 21.

2 hours ago, stlucifer said:

This alone proves it's a sh!te idea. It's bad enough the outside world seeing the bigotry oozing from the pores of the fans of the two @rsecheeks without doubling the opportunity for this to be seen.

I'm glad to say that I don't condone sectarianism without resorting to being bigoted against bigots. How is that supposed to show a good example? 

2 hours ago, shull said:

But those above continue to condone it by contributing financially to the corrupt and sectarian driven SPFL. 

And by welcoming bigoted cnuts to our Stadium and even allowing the terrorist sympathisers to enjoy our Childrens Stand. 

Shameful Rick, Lucy and the rest. 

As usual you're typing sh!te shurly.

We, as supporters, can't throw them out. I have always been vocal in my hope for them to disappear from our game. In fact. When we had the chance to cut one cheek off the @rse, I was openly outraged that the league didn't take the opportunity, commenting that the other half needed them because, "They couldn't fart properly with one cheek missing".  I don't contribute financially to either of them because I don't go to their grounds. Gate receipts at Saint Mirren Park only go to Saint Mirren. As for welcoming them to our stadium. Firstly. You simply cannot honestly claim it as "our" stadium when you refuse to go there. Secondly. I don't welcome them and have complained about them having the stand. Unlike you, I want to ensure we have a club and make the decision to follow MY team, not yours, in spite of the scum from the east and west of Glasgow.

Now. Go away you trolling fool.

2 hours ago, stlucifer said:

As usual you're typing sh!te shurly.

We, as supporters, can't throw them out. I have always been vocal in my hope for them to disappear from our game. In fact. When we had the chance to cut one cheek off the @rse, I was openly outraged that the league didn't take the opportunity, commenting that the other half needed them because, "They couldn't fart properly with one cheek missing".  I don't contribute financially to either of them because I don't go to their grounds. Gate receipts at Saint Mirren Park only go to Saint Mirren. As for welcoming them to our stadium. Firstly. You simply cannot honestly claim it as "our" stadium when you refuse to go there. Secondly. I don't welcome them and have complained about them having the stand. Unlike you, I want to ensure we have a club and make the decision to follow MY team, not yours, in spite of the scum from the east and west of Glasgow.

Now. Go away you trolling fool.

You condone sectarianism by not boycotting Scottish Football

7 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Their not interested in anyone but themselves.    Why can't you see that it only benefits them. 

7 minutes ago, pod said:

Their not interested in anyone but themselves.    Why can't you see that it only benefits them. 

I wouldnt expect them to be doing this as a favour to others. Of course it is in their interest to do it. That's not in question. The question is what benefit would Scottish Football get from it. 

I would prefer 14,10,10,10 but see a benefit in bringing through more Scottish talent and spreading more money around the lower leagues as well as increased / improved coaching resources. Repeat.. Only if.. No entry to the top league at any. Time and not if Celtic A and Rangers A were playing in England 

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

I wouldnt expect them to be doing this as a favour to others. Of course it is in their interest to do it. That's not in question. The question is what benefit would Scottish Football get from it. 

I would prefer 14,10,10,10 but see a benefit in bringing through more Scottish talent and spreading more money around the lower leagues as well as increased / improved coaching resources. Repeat.. Only if.. No entry to the top league at any. Time and not if Celtic A and Rangers A were playing in England 

F*ck all

8 hours ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

This is only the first stage of a bigger plan for the ugly sisters, once they have “B” teams playing in the Scottish league, they can then move to the English league’s. 

That's my main concern Albion. 

You do realise the youth and reserve teams of both cheeks are littered with non Scots, why would that change. No way would having a second team in the setup suddenly see them filling their squads with young Scots and if it did those would simply be Lads that would have signed for other Scottish clubs so it's lose / lose. It simply won't happen it's universally unpopular.

10 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

How will this bring through more Scottish talent ?

12 hours ago, shull said:

You condone sectarianism by not boycotting Scottish Football

Lol "my view is right, it is the only one that's right, no one else is allowed to enjoy something because I hate people enjoying something that I don't, you must all give up on your football team because I've given up on them. Your tolerance for giving up on your football team must be the same as me because this isn't opinion it's a case of I'm right and you're wrong and I'm upset no one sees that." 

Oh Shull kick the addiction buddie, you've done so well with others. 

Just now, bazil85 said:

Lol "my view is right, it is the only one that's right, no one else is allowed to enjoy something because I hate people enjoying something that I don't, you must all give up on your football team because I've given up on them. Your tolerance for giving up on your football team must be the same as me because this isn't opinion it's a case of I'm right and you're wrong and I'm upset no one sees that." 

Oh Shull kick the addiction buddie, you've done so well with others. 

It might be better if you kicked your addiction in replying to pointless posts. 

10 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Entitled to your opinion but wonder what your view is on the level they'd be playing at? I don't see how 19-21 year old's generally playing against part-time opposition to develop will benefit our national team. We need better young players playing at a much higher level and fear this isn't it. It is one of many reasons I don't support colts but feel it's most specific to your support for them. 

For me it would be a lot more acceptable if rules were put in place to make SP teams develop young players as well and not just lumber L2 clubs by turning their league into a development project.

If Sevco and Celtic genuinely care (they don't IMO) campaign for a rule change that forces more homegrown players in starting 11's. For me I'd love to see a minimum eight players in starting 11s developed by Scottish clubs for a minimum (or will be) of five years before their 21st birthday. From that five must be through the clubs own youth academy and three must be under 21. 

22 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

It might be better if you kicked your addiction in replying to pointless posts. 

Na I'm quite happy with it, I enjoy that part of BAWA.

That's the clear difference, you can tell fan happiness in supporting their team angers Shull.