Dumpling of the year.

St.Ricky

My non forum nomination certainly goes to Boris Johnson. Not only did he ignore advice not to shake hands, he bragged about doing so. Then of course caught the virus. No surprise there. Thereafter a slew of poor decisions which have seen deaths rose to twice the anticipated number and the economy to nosedive. Second would be Donald Trump. My forum nomination goes to Mr Irony personified. The man from Arbroath has made so many incorrect and conflicting posrs thar he is a clear winner. 

Clootie_dumpling.jpg

43 minutes ago, StanleySaint said:

Ricky, starting a thread just to have a pop at a fellow forumster is a bit of a low point, surely you have better ways to fill your time.

I mentioned Boris and Trump. Both dumplings of the first order. They were my targets. The wee man is just a bit of fun. Not that he likes fun at his expense. Few of us do. Personally I am ambivalent about it. The more "wrong" others are then the more amusing it becomes. 

I mentioned Boris and Trump. Both dumplings of the first order. They were my targets. The wee man is just a bit of fun. Not that he likes fun at his expense. Few of us do. Personally I am ambivalent about it. The more "wrong" others are then the more amusing it becomes. 
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, just.

19 minutes ago, StanleySaint said:
2 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, just.

Appreciate that. 

On 6/11/2020 at 5:12 PM, St.Ricky said:

You sure about that ?

Not looking like that where I'm sitting