A home game at Ibrox or Celtic Park?

41 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Why, if things go as they are SD will be binned by September. Wont be justifiable if deaths and new infections at virtually zero as they should be long before September. Look at NZ rugby today, full normality.

It's an idea that has been put forward. Given fresh oxygen  by Murrayfield suggesting that Hearts and Hibs could use there

Discussions are taking place about using larger stadiums to host games involving other teams with normally smaller crowds. This could see us play Dundee United, Hamilton Accies etc at Ibrox, Celtic Park and Hampden. 

Why not the Saints play there home games at SDA, but with no opposition supporters?
I’m sure if it were either limited to season ticket holders initially spread across the four stands to maintain the social distancing and then look at allowing non season ticket holders in.
Just a thought.

43 minutes ago, southsidebud said:

Hopefully we will get our games at the SDA - I do think some of the early ones will be behind closed doors.

However, if we need to use bigger neutral venues then - from a completely selfish perspective - I would want Hampden.

15 min walk for me 🙂

Can you honestly see the authorities using Hampden for St Mirren v Hamilton? 😂

Non story. 😉

Why not the Saints play there home games at SDA, but with no opposition supporters?
I’m sure if it were either limited to season ticket holders initially spread across the four stands to maintain the social distancing and then look at allowing non season ticket holders in.
Just a thought.

“Their”........ not “there” before I get pulled up [emoji85]

5 hours ago, Russian Saint said:

Just a thought.

I suggested this elsewhere. Arguments for games at a Hub venue seem to be financial. 

NZ covid deaths 22, Scotland 2,447 covid deaths.
I sat in disbelief watching the news and the rugby in NZ, wish we could have football back with full stadiums.
I think we will still be a bit behind NZ and football in front of empty stadiums will be crap as we will see next week when the EPL starts.

Why, if things go as they are SD will be binned by September. Wont be justifiable if deaths and new infections at virtually zero as they should be long before September. Look at NZ rugby today, full normality.

On 6/13/2020 at 6:27 PM, Jrok said:

NZ covid deaths 22, Scotland 2,447 covid deaths.
I sat in disbelief watching the news and the rugby in NZ, wish we could have football back with full stadiums.
I think we will still be a bit behind NZ and football in front of empty stadiums will be crap as we will see next week when the EPL starts.

Can't disagree with you. Two differences. NZ isn't part of the UK and the second follows from that. They could make and fund their own rules. Scotland is an admirer of the Wellbeing Approach to GDP adopted by NZ but isn't able to enact that approach in the present set up.