Racism on The Terracing

There seems to be less racism in the St Mirren support than in the past and that can only be good. The last time I heard thus on anything other than an individual was when Virgil Van D played against us for Celtic. Both race and homophobia insults were hurled. 

There seems to be less racism in the St Mirren support than in the past and that can only be good. The last time I heard thus on anything other than an individual was when Virgil Van D played against us for Celtic. Both race and homophobia insults were hurled. 

Other football for this ffs

You determined to start a f**king thread on every hopeless thought you get ?

Not busy enough trolling faraway/Shull/Oaky/Baz etc

Pack your f**king nonsense in

If there is less racism, why start a nonsensical Thread. 

Scenario. 

A Saints fan is racist. Fellow Saints fans will shout him down, report him, get him thrown out and the Club will rightly ban him. 

A group of Sevco fans will sing a sectarian song. Rest of Sevco fans will join in with nobody reporting them and the Club and Police ignoring them, the Club may then start selling Tangerine Tops from their Shop. 

Nae Surrender ye Stirling Sevco /Celtic lover. 

Just now, shull said:

If there is less racism, why start a nonsensical Thread. 

Scenario. 

A Saints fan is racist. Fellow Saints fans will shout him down, report him, get him thrown out and the Club will rightly ban him. 

A group of Sevco fans will sing a sectarian song. Rest of Sevco fans will join in with nobody reporting them and the Club and Police ignoring them, the Club may then start selling Tangerine Tops from their Shop. 

Nae Surrender ye Stirling Sevco /Celtic lover. 

There is also less sectarianism but it doesn't stop you  railing about it. The incident I mentioned with Virgil Van D happened. Its not the only one. Fewer thank goodness but not eradicated yet. 

8 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

There is also less sectarianism but it doesn't stop you  railing about it. The incident I mentioned with Virgil Van D happened. Its not the only one. Fewer thank goodness but not eradicated yet. 

Totally misses the point and ignores my post. 

What a prick. 

And along comes a contender for brain of Britain
You seem determined to get this forum closed, anyone thinking of moderating would simply look at your continuous trolling of Faraway on every single thread and think "I'm out"

Just now, Mykey said:
1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

You seem determined to get this forum closed, anyone thinking of moderating would simply look at your continuous trolling of Faraway on every single thread and think "I'm out"

Who? 

2 hours ago, Mykey said:
3 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

In a nutshell, but nothing ever happens. :thumbs2

Hope it doesn't close, new moderators, and he gets what he deserves, booted, figuratively speaking obviously. 

9 hours ago, Mykey said:
11 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

I’d be surprised if the forum is here by the end of season. Seems like there’s about 10 frequent posters, and shite threads like this.

It used to be where you’d come for some pretty solid rumours or hints that a signing was happening soon, but don’t think it serves that purpose anymore.

4 hours ago, aldo_j said:

I’d be surprised if the forum is here by the end of season. Seems like there’s about 10 frequent posters, and shite threads like this.

It used to be where you’d come for some pretty solid rumours or hints that a signing was happening soon, but don’t think it serves that purpose anymore.

Then you get a response like the one below yours. 

There's no rules, hence there's so much utter drivel. 

If one, or two, trolls, were removed then people MIGHT return and start to post more but when every post you makes is almost immediately responded to with the pointless drivel below people just don't bother. 

Edited by faraway saint

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

I'm persuaded by your argument. 

Bu what about racism on the terracing? 

We are no better or worse than most other clubs in Scotland. More to be done on racism, homophobia and sexism, still too many shouts from our crowd using a term that relates to one of them.

3 minutes ago, aldo_j said:

We are no better or worse than most other clubs in Scotland. More to be done on racism, homophobia and sexism, still too many shouts from our crowd using a term that relates to one of them.

What one ?