Philanthropy in Football

St.Ricky

8 minutes ago, shull said:

So where is the match that I can pay for somebody to attend  ?

New Zealand  ?

Do I pay for their fecking bus to get there from Scotland  ?

I don't expect you to have raised your head above self interest but you might just be aware that money is being raised to help pay for Fans of a number of clubs to enable them to attend games they otherwise couldn't afford to go to when the game restarts with crowds able to attend. Google and you'll find it. 

11 hours ago, shull said:

Bring the prices down and all can afford to attend

Stop giving Clubs over £20 for a ticket.

Emotional extortion

FECKEM !!!!

Have you ever studied economics at any level at all Mr Shull? Your contention isn't as simple as you appear to think it is. Why don't you halve your taxi prices... Surely you wouldn't have time to post on here as your cab would never stop..... 

2 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Have you ever studied economics at any level at all Mr Shull? Your contention isn't as simple as you appear to think it is. Why don't you halve your taxi prices... Surely you wouldn't have time to post on here as your cab would never stop..... 

An A pass in O Grade Economics. 

Pass in Economics at SNC level from Reid Kerr. 

Private Hire prices are at a decent level and what they should be in regards to the Inflation Indicator from 30 years ago. 

Admission prices should be around £9 today, going by the inflation indicator of 30 years ago. 

NOT THIRTY FECKING POUNDS 

34 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

So you know about price elasticity. 

The guy who took over Motherwell agreed with you. That led them into Administration 

No he didn't. 

My way is completely different as can be read about many times over the years on this very Forum.

The Motherwell way was suicide . 

Cut prices and increase wages was their way. Fecking lunatics. 

22 minutes ago, shull said:

No he didn't. 

My way is completely different as can be read about many times over the years on this very Forum.

The Motherwell way was suicide . 

Cut prices and increase wages was their way. Fecking lunatics. 

He did, I am afraid. 

Has your income dropped. Have you gone part time? If not, why not? 

Private Hire prices are relatively cheap compared to Taxi prices and constant with inflation from the 1980's. And I don't want to go part time. It's a job not a sport or hobby. 

Anyway, when did the Motherwell man agree with me and say we should have 40 part time clubs along with cheap admission prices? 

10 minutes ago, shull said:

Private Hire prices are relatively cheap compared to Taxi prices and constant with inflation from the 1980's. And I don't want to go part time. It's a job not a sport or hobby. 

Anyway, when did the Motherwell man agree with me and say we should have 40 part time clubs along with cheap admission prices? 

Your contention seems to be... Reduce the prices.. Reduce the quality and more people will come along. It works for Primark but no evidence that it would for football. 

PS. The full time players share the same approach... Its a job.. Not a hobby. So like you they want a full time job with a full time wage. 

Would you carry more passengers if you charged less and people knew it? What would your competition do? Would you make more or lose money? 

Nothing to do with cheap prices , get more punters in. 

It's all about value for money. Thirty pounds is a rip off to watch shite players who haven't mastered their trade. They should play for fun and have full time employment elsewhere. 

If they want to stay full time and charge 30 quid a ticket then they can carry on, but count me out. 

And what did the Motherwell guy agree with me about ? 

For Private Hire to be like Football, instead of me charging £9 for a fare I would charge £30 and hope the punters were heavily addicted to my mode of transport. 

That's how Football works and why mugs like you pay fortunes to satisfy your habit. 

7 minutes ago, shull said:

Nothing to do with cheap prices , get more punters in. 

It's all about value for money. Thirty pounds is a rip off to watch shite players who haven't mastered their trade. They should play for fun and have full time employment elsewhere. 

If they want to stay full time and charge 30 quid a ticket then they can carry on, but count me out. 

And what did the Motherwell guy agree with me about ? 

Like you he thought reduce prices and people will come.