St.Mirren & Fans Birthdays

chalky1

Just wondered what fans would think if they received a birthday message from St.Mirren players on their birthday? Today I'm celebrating mine and at lunch time I logged onto check my emails and received birthday messages from the following football clubs

1) Scotland - wee message from Stevie Clarke 

2) Barcelona FC wishing me a happy birthday

3) Liverpool players Robbo, Gino, Lovren, Matip, Brewster, Mane and Ox all wishing a happy birthday. Highlight  Ox holding up the Champions League trophy, rapped up wishing me a happy birthday.

I know the messages and videos are generic and everyone receives the same email but it certainly was a suprise and did put a wee (Large)smile on my face.

Are St.Mirren missing out on something. The other clubs I follow and go to games when I can. St.Mirren is my team. I know junior season ticket holders normally get cards but just wondered if fans would appreciate a wee 1 minute video posted to them.

2 minutes ago, chalky1 said:

Just wondered what fans would think if they received a birthday message from St.Mirren players on their birthday? Today I'm celebrating mine and at lunch time I logged onto check my emails and received birthday messages from the following football clubs

3) Liverpool players Robbo, Gino, Lovren, Matip, Brewster, Mane and Ox all wishing a happy birthday. Highlight  Ox holding up the Champions League trophy, rapped up wishing me a happy birthday.

I know the messages and videos are generic and everyone receives the same email but it certainly was a suprise and did put a wee (Large)smile on my face.

Are St.Mirren missing out on something. The other clubs I follow and go to games when I can. St.Mirren is my team. I know junior season ticket holders normally get cards but just wondered if fans would appreciate a wee 1 minute video posted to them.

Ok then, happy birthday, ya fud.

Happy now? :wink:

22 minutes ago, chalky1 said:

happy birthday beard GIF

22 minutes ago, chalky1 said:

Nah I think stuff like this is a load of wanky pish.

Now.......the video that was posted the other week of Guni in his old Saints shirt, singing happy birthday personally to some boy.....that was class. 

10 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Nah I think stuff like this is a load of wanky pish.

Now.......the video that was posted the other week of Guni in his old Saints shirt, singing happy birthday personally to some boy.....that was class. 

If I stick my Saints stop on and sing to you would that cheer you up, grumpy chops? :lol:

16 hours ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

We have a barely functioning online ticketing system so don't fancy our chances of setting up, maintaining and operating a functioning birthday messaging service !

I got 'something like this' recently.Inked73_LI.thumb.jpg.65ec7e0cec186b2428a0e9f3de8c03b7.jpg

I don't do birthdays.

I certainly don't do cards and gifts.

But this tickled my fancy.

(Dunno where she got it.)

Edited by antrin