The Leaderboard

St.Ricky

The leader board just now has a healthy look to it. F Man apart, the others shown are generally polite, informative, inventive and funny. A healthy look for the forum, I'd say with other good posters just around the edges of being in the list. Good stuff guys. Now if only the F Man could rein in the insults. 

On 6/20/2020 at 11:14 AM, St.Ricky said:

The leader board just now has a healthy look to it. F Man apart, the others shown are generally polite, informative, inventive and funny. A healthy look for the forum, I'd say with other good posters just around the edges of being in the list. Good stuff guys. Now if only the F Man could rein in the insults. 

:lol:

image.png.d0060c117d1848959f6bf5ba651965f2.png

7 minutes ago, Fricky-Troll said:

I only ever use phone to read this forum, is that information only viewable on a pc ?

He’s gutted to be outside the top contributors emoji23.png

I access it through my phone, browse, forums, scroll down................you won't find Thicky's name, he's dropped off which is why it's hilarious. :lol:

Despite going on a voting frenzy for Shull he's still got no pals. 

PS I don't use the app web version. 

Edited by faraway saint

On 6/24/2020 at 7:32 PM, DumboBud said:

Baz seems to have found someone on P&B that will give him the time of day just now which would explain why he isn’t on the leaderboard here. 

Looks like it might’ve the perfect time to comeback

Am I usually on the leaderboard? Can't say I regularly check but I'm going nowhere, sorry to disappoint. 

6 hours ago, bazil85 said:

Am I usually on the leaderboard? Can't say I regularly check but I'm going nowhere, sorry to disappoint. 

No, everybody would need to be banned for that to happen. :lol:

Shull, due to vote rigging from the fool from Stirling, is currently top, ask the village idiot from Stirling if he could help you? :byebye

image.png.b7124dd14c4691854417487501f936fb.png

Edited by faraway saint

6 hours ago, bazil85 said:

I dunno how it works other than... I guess... you just have to post gazillions of times? 

So you should be on it. Go look.

I don't think it's about likes etc.  Just volume...

Just now, antrin said:

I dunno how it works other than... I guess... you just have to post gazillions of times? 

How can it be?

If you post millions of guff people wouldn't acknowledge their was some value? 

Posting more certainly increases the likelihood but it's not, unfortunately, as straight forward as that.

You'r ratio is very healthy, unlike Baz, who has possibly the lowest ratio EVER on the forum. 

Hope this helps. 

2 minutes ago, antrin said:

The system is open to manipulation as has been seen over the life of the forum. People use an Alias and give themselves likes. Others have more than one identity and use these to influence the system. Small groups link up and do similarly. Usually the same people who complain to DIv. 

Adults? I'm not sure. 

What I do know that, as the corporal in Dad's Army said, they don't like it up them. 

1 minute ago, St.Ricky said:

The system is open to manipulation as has been seen over the life of the forum. People use an Alias and give themselves likes. Others have more than one identity and use these to influence the system. Small groups link up and do similarly. Usually the same people who complain to DIv. 

Adults? I'm not sure. 

What I do know that, as the corporal in Dad's Army said, they don't like it up them. 

Oh, the fecking IRONY..................

image.png.0e7d05e98348e03cccb5bc35fe8ff2ea.png

4 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Adults? I'm not sure. 

As I said... Corporal Boaby doesn't like his own medicine. 

17 hours ago, faraway saint said:

No, everybody would need to be banned for that to happen. :lol:

Shull, due to vote rigging from the fool from Stirling, is currently top, ask the village idiot from Stirling if he could help you? :byebye

image.png.b7124dd14c4691854417487501f936fb.png

I'm okay, it isn't part of the website I'm overlay fussed about. 

17 hours ago, antrin said:

I have no real interest in investigating it, like I say not a part of the website I'm interested in. It was just a question for anyone that does have the interest to willingly tell me. Faraway did, it was adequate. Equally if no one did clarify it, I wouldn't have lost any sleep. 

33 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

I have no real interest in investigating it, like I say not a part of the website I'm interested in. It was just a question for anyone that does have the interest to willingly tell me. Faraway did, it was adequate. Equally if no one did clarify it, I wouldn't have lost any sleep. 

Only one person seems to bother about it Mr B. The rest of us, I think, couldn't care less  if one's idea of self worth is tied into topping a list of likes on a football forum then that would be rather sad. To actively manipulate it to be so over time would be more than sad. 

Just now, St.Ricky said:

Only one person seems to bother about it Mr B. The rest of us, I think, couldn't care less  if one's idea of self worth is tied into topping a list of likes on a football forum then that would be rather sad. To actively manipulate it to be so over time would be more than sad. 

😂😂😂

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

He has brought up my BAWA "members total reputation" a number of times. Get the feeling he wears his 65% approval rating like a badge haha.