The Leaderboard

St.Ricky

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

He has brought up my BAWA "members total reputation" a number of times. Get the feeling he wears his 65% approval rating like a badge haha. 

So, let me get this straight, you can see blatant rigging of posts by the forum fool, in an obvious attempt to stop me being at the top yet I'M the one who worries about it? 😂

HE starts a thread, when HE was on the leaderboard and I'M the one who's bothered? 🤪

You're more stupid than I thought, and that's some going as I think you're a simpleton. 🤡

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

So, let me get this straight, you can see blatant rigging of posts by the forum fool, in an obvious attempt to stop me being at the top yet I'M the one who worries about it? 😂

HE starts a thread, when HE was on the leaderboard and I'M the one who's bothered? 🤪

You're more stupid than I thought, and that's some going as I think you're a simpleton. 🤡

Ricky is deliberately baiting you because he knows you can't go more than a few days without responding to him.

He's playing you like a fiddle and you're giving him exactly what he wants.

I'd be careful about calling other people stupid TBH.

If he bothers you that much (and clearly he does), stick him on ignore, KEEP him on ignore and stop responding to him.

His intention is to get you banned and he doesn't care if Div chucks him out too.

Jeez. It's not difficult stuff.

2 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Ricky is deliberately baiting you because he knows you can't go more than a few days without responding to him.

If he bothers you that much (and clearly he does), stick him on ignore, KEEP him on ignore and stop responding to him.

His intention is to get you banned and he doesn't care if Div chucks him out too.

Wise words Mr O. 

14 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Not really.

What you are doing is utterly transparent.

WHY you are doing it is the question but it's not one I am interested in knowing the answer to.

I didn't say it was clever. I said it was wise. Big difference. 

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

- I can't see that but that but probably because I have absolutely no desire to look into it. Who cares?

- A lot of people get "bothered" about him starting threads, I don't understand why. They are harmless, if it doesn't interest you move on, if it does engage. Simple

- now now, watch that anger. you're getting dangerously close to your engagement quota, an argument won't help that. 

19 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Agree with most of that but if you moved onto me for the last couple of points (not sure if you've jumped back and forth from the stupid point in the middle), I have no intention of getting anyone banned and I would care if Div kicked me out. I'd feel pretty hard done by. 

To summarize, you're saying Ricky is a sad lowlife trolling useless incompetent prick.

I couldn't possibly say I agree.

So I'll write it instead, I agree.

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

Firstly, if Thicky was trolling you all over the forum you might feel the right to respond.

Secondly I was aiming my last few posts in this thread at Bazil, when you decided to play to the crowd and give us all your opinion.

Thirdly, don't you fecking call me up for calling anyone stupid, even when it's true, as you resort to similar terms when your under pressure. (See just a couple of classics below)

Kindly take your opinion and shove it. 

As you kindly point out he is a sad old troll who is allowed to mess up the forum for me, and plenty of others.

That's the real issue here.

Ignore isn't the answer IMO , and I post about 10 posts in every other thread to the the few I respond to him.

PS And he's a lying cnut, see his latest shite below. 

On 6/3/2020 at 8:47 PM, oaksoft said:

That 3rd paragraph asks a great question.

The problem is that your first 2 paragraphs indicate you are not interested in asking it in good faith and that after 2 months of being a dick about all this, you haven't changed at all.

Do you want to engage in a discussion about this like adults, with someone who actually has some experience of being in science or not?

On 6/3/2020 at 9:56 PM, oaksoft said:

Yes, you are quite correct.

It's been fascinating to watch a seemingly endless stream of poorly educated idiots, who haven't the faintest idea what science is and how science operates, quite happily making judgments about the leading scientists in our country, from their pulpit of almost total ignorance.

Edited by faraway saint

38 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

To summarize, you're saying Ricky is a sad lowlife trolling useless incompetent prick.

I couldn't possibly say I agree.

So I'll write it instead, I agree.

Lol. I like it. 

Mr F just doesn't like his own medicine dished back to him. If you can't take it, don't give it. I don't know the man. No desire too but he is quick to call people foolish, mentally challenged, a liar or even mentally ill. Now, personally I don't give a jot but I have watched him and his cohorts give some people such a hard time that they stop posting. Not nice. Not nice at all. 

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

Five, yes five,of my last 50 posts have been directly, or indirectly, aimed at this clown yet dimwits still see it as "tit for tat".

This will probably count as six from fifty one. :lol:

Edited by faraway saint

13 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Lol. I like it. 

Mr F just doesn't like his own medicine dished back to him. If you can't take it, don't give it. I don't know the man. No desire too but he is quick to call people foolish, mentally challenged, a liar or even mentally ill. Now, personally I don't give a jot but I have watched him and his cohorts give some people such a hard time that they stop posting. Not nice. Not nice at all. 

I wholeheartedly endorse that sentiment.

like you, I tried to confront that nastiness with logic and morality and it got tedious, especially as he’d not yet had his lovers tiff with the wee Cabbie, so I had two streams of banality to fend off.

it bored me, so I can appreciate how others felt.

i have a life, so happily stepped away from this now-poisoned well.

too many people quote the crap for it to be truly ignored.

Fortunately most folk seem to ignore most of the right wing fantasy bollox from the wee Cabbie and don’t perpetuate that pish.

1 minute ago, antrin said:

I wholeheartedly endorse that sentiment.

like you, I tried to confront that nastiness with logic and morality and it got tedious, especially as he’d not yet had his lovers tiff with the wee Cabbie, so I had two streams of banality to fend off.

it bored me, so I can appreciate how others felt.

i have a life, so happily stepped away from this now-poisoned well.

too many people quote the crap for it to be truly ignored.

Fortunately most folk seem to ignore most of the right wing fantasy bollox from the wee Cabbie and don’t perpetuate that pish.

Makes sense. Tedious. You bet. 

Effective? ... Highly Questionable. 

Time? Only when I have down time.

Back to the real world. 

My second outing in 4 months today. The first was an unscheduled visit to A & E with my wife. No fun. 

This one is scheduled. Going to order a new car. More fun. 

17 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Firstly, if Thicky was trolling you all over the forum you might feel the right to respond.

Are you accepting no personal responsibility for starting all this? 🤣

You were about the first person to start having a serious go at him when he first came here.

So don't play the high and mighty card.

Anyway, you made it clear that you can't and won't stop responding to him.

I'm sure that news will delight him.

16 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Five, yes five,of my last 50 posts have been directly, or indirectly, aimed at this clown yet dimwits still see it as "tit for tat".

This will probably count as six from fifty one. :lol:

Yes but those 50 posts cover only about 2 days of posting. 🤣

25 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

You were about the first person to start having a serious go at him when he first came here.

Starting what? 

Are you saying if anyone "has a go" at anyone incessant trolling is acceptable? 🤡

21 hours ago, oaksoft said:

The Wee man just can't control himself. I blame the booze, betting and his lack of height. Our very own corporal Jones just doesn't like it up him. Give it out.. Get it back. Simple. No self restraint. 

Edited by St.Ricky

1 hour ago, Yflab said:

Have you dispensed with the services of your chauffeur?

Now, now. Only ever had one of those if I worked overseas! Dispensed with it whenever possible and drove myself. Mind you, I had a pal who sometimes travelled with me and the deal was he got his accommodation free. He then did the driving and has the use of the car when I was working. Worked well.