Terror Incident In Reading

shull

I see Shurly has developed a system where he doesn't have to rely on thinking. He simply copies and pastes ad nauseam right wing, offensive, and in some cases racist propaganda. Never requiring original thought. Just as well really as it would be a lonely one rattling around.

Thought plenty. 

Lefties seem to be racist, communist and Marxist cnuts. 

Most of the rest of us are decent with exception of the very far right.. 

The ones to watch are the BLM, Climate Activists and most arseholes on the left. 

1 hour ago, stlucifer said:

I see Shurly has developed a system where he doesn't have to rely on thinking. He simply copies and pastes ad nauseam right wing, offensive, and in some cases racist propaganda. Never requiring original thought. Just as well really as it would be a lonely one rattling around.

Now give examples of racist propaganda from me. 

As for offence, what are you offended by and how does that materialise ? Does your Jessie Head explode ? 

3 hours ago, stlucifer said:

To be fair it is in the general nonsense section. 

3 hours ago, stlucifer said:

I agree with you about spreading racist propaganda.

But as for right wing views and offensive stuff? You need to grow a bigger pair of balls bud.

Nobody is forcing you to watch or read any of it. You know exactly what you're getting with shull so you can't complain if you click on any of it.