Managerial Merry Go Round

St.Ricky

So are Hearts still working behind the scenes to force staying up...….? Of course they are

SPFL will cack themselves and simply not promote United-

Wright to United would be a great move for them presuming they go up

I always harp back to Falkirk not getting promotion because they couldn't get a groundshare agreed, whilst Caley got one with Dons .

Our game is a farce, we already have precedence with Highland and Lowland league chances of promotion being scrapped, so what's to stop another U turn, as no doubt SKY will want an Edinburgh derby  on the agenda , fixture for the ugly sisters will be delayed until crowds are back- and that will harm our league success chances :wink:

We are just lucky we are not totally caught up in this

I am surprised that Accies and Livi have not been told if they don't reinstall grass their places are at risk...……….. 

Guest TPAFKATS
Malky Mackay. Controversial to say the least from Utd. Bound to be a fair backlash from supporters.
Seen Steve McLaren mentioned as well. Its popcorn time for all Scottish football fans (United fans excepted)

5 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:
On 6/28/2020 at 3:33 PM, Ayrshire Saints said:
Malky Mackay. Controversial to say the least from Utd. Bound to be a fair backlash from supporters.

Seen Steve McLaren mentioned as well. Its popcorn time for all Scottish football fans (United fans excepted)

If McLaren ends up at Utd, I can't wait to hear his Dundonian accent after he's been there a month. 

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...