Welcome Jak Alnwick

Have just watch him lose 5 goals playing for the blue mob against the green mob in 2018.

He was the best player in the blue mob team that was taken apart by the green mob. 

We are very lucky to have him as he must be close, if not the best keeper in the league.

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
38 minutes ago, portmahomack saint said:

As simple as that....  

Unlike McGrath there's been no mention of offering him a new deal which is surprising as he will be a bigger loss than Jamie McGrath..  

Jak has been a terrific signing for us. Arguably our best keeper since the days of Campbell Money and Billy Thomson.

I would hope that the club are doing everything possible to retain his services, however I would understand clubs with far bigger budgets could offer him more.

Edited by SuperSaints1877

Jak has been a terrific signing for us. Arguably our best keeper since the days of Campbell Money and Billy Thomson.
I would hope that the club are doing everything possible to retain his services, however I would understand clubs with far bigger budgets could offer him more.
Nothing anyone can do about that. It's the way football is. Agree Jak has been a excellent signing [emoji122]

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

Yeah he's been excellent, definitely the best Saints keeper I've ever seen. Wouldn't grudge him a big contract elsewhere in the summer, he's earned it. Can see him getting a gig in the English Championship, or maybe even back to Rangers to challenge McLaughlin for their number one spot next season. 

• 2 months later...

Jak will be remembered as an excellent goalkeeper here at St Mirren when he goes in the summer. Just a few more high standard performances to go before he leaves. It looks like he might be going to Cardiff City. https://the72.co.uk/271517/cardiff-city-confident-of-securing-signing-of-st-mirren-goalkeeper-jak-alnwick/

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/16/2022 at 6:03 PM, exiledfan said:

Helped us to two Semi Finals and big part of the top 6 pushes.  Hard keeper to replace.

Here's hoping Carson is as good as Morecambe fans say. 

Best of luck to Jak at his new club and , I hope, welcome to a new hero at St Mirren in Carson.

• 7 months later...