Wetherspoons

shull

When it reopens up here , I will be right in for a relaxing time.

Nowhere better in the present climate.

Will be among no leftie, commie and marxist scumbag crybabies. as they are on a major boycott.  FECKEM

What a pleasure this will be.

https://www.indy100.com/article/wetherspoons-boycott-pubs-reopen-tim-martin-coronavirus-9582436

Edited by shull

England is about to unlock the pubs which is a call that only they can make.Please don't forget how this dickhead treated his staff when lockdown started before you decide to drink in Wetherspoons again.Personally If Nicola opened the pubs right now, I'd avoid his like the plague

I usually purchase goods and services without questioning who owns particular goods or services. 

There are some folks on here who refuse to purchase all goods produced by the Company belonging to Boyd Tunnock. 

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha 

10 hours ago, shull said:

When it reopens up here , I will be right in for a relaxing time.

Nowhere better in the present climate.

Will be among no leftie, commie and marxist scumbag crybabies. as they are on a major boycott.  FECKEM

What a pleasure this will be.

https://www.indy100.com/article/wetherspoons-boycott-pubs-reopen-tim-martin-coronavirus-9582436

wouldn't expect anything different from you Shull

7 hours ago, shull said:

I usually purchase goods and services without questioning who owns particular goods or services. 

There are some folks on here who refuse to purchase all goods produced by the Company belonging to Boyd Tunnock. 

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha 

Just as well in the taxi business.. Aledgedly