Mitchell Rose

MenstrieSaint

42 minutes ago, paisleysaint1973 said:

why are we pursuing this one we need better players in forward positions we have alternative options already at the club and there is not a decent word said about him from supporters from them

Are we really persuing this one. Could be old news. Priority must be a striker

13 hours ago, mattman said:

Notts county fans on twitter seem happy enough to see the back of him, not one positive comment, thats national league as well. Doesn’t fill me with much confidence.

https://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38264415

50/50 on here.

Anyway, given that we have Sheron, and a striker is our number one priority, unless we won the lottery at the weekend, it's probably an unsubstantiated rumour.

I'm surprised to see Rose released, I suspect it may be because he's had a better offer rather than Ardley not wanting him. I know most will be pleased, but his departure leaves a big gap in the ball-winning midfield area. We'll only know if it's a good thing when we know his replacement.

One or two odd decisions on the face of it. I know Rose has come under fire but he has started pretty much every game and is also vice captain so to see him released straight off is strange (I imagine he will sign for a new club within the next few days).