The Big Two

St.Ricky

There is much talk about the malign impact of the big two on Scottish football. Few could disagree. But what about the Forum's Big Two?. 

Faraway and Shull have dominated the forum for years. On the one side there is the Citizen Boaby the F Man. Describing anything he doesn't like or any thread he doesn't start as Urine. In the other and further right than Trump there is Shull. 

A great pairing. Should they move to England? 

Edited by St.Ricky

I have no issue with either of the gentlemen mentioned.

Shull has his political leanings as we all do, and he’s very much entitled to that. He also has his opinions on the OF and ticket prices (which can be repetitive)
I can’t say I’ve always agreed with Shull on some of his views (Craig Samson being one and probably his views on the Old/newish firm)

FS has in my opinion made some valid points on many a topic, and again in my opinion takes the piss at times with other forum members.

My only gripe on this site is when things go way off topic and it becomes a tit for tat tirade of personal insults. My choice is either to read them, or not.

In general I believe them to be two good eggs, though I don’t know them personally.

1 minute ago, Russian Saint said:

I have no issue with either of the gentlemen mentioned.

Shull has his political leanings as we all do, and he’s very much entitled to that. He also has his opinions on the OF and ticket prices (which can be repetitive)
I can’t say I’ve always agreed with Shull on some of his views (Craig Samson being one and probably his views on the Old/newish firm)

FS has in my opinion made some valid points on many a topic, and again in my opinion takes the piss at times with other forum members.

My only gripe on this site is when things go way off topic and it becomes a tit for tat tirade of personal insults. My choice is either to read them, or not.

In general I believe them to be two good eggs, though I don’t know them personally.

Half right. 😉

As you can tell, this is very much tongue in cheek. I don't know either Russian. 

I find both acceptable in the main and have no personal gripe with either. The only complaint I have ever made on here did however relate to Wee Boaby but didn't refer to any posts about myself, rather his treatment of more vulnerable Forum Members. Not surprisingly, Wee Boaby and his pal's were not amused 

Shull, I know has his pet topics and is highly consistent. I don't agree with much of what he says but am happy to recognise his right to say it.

Wee Boaby does make a number of decent posts and points, his downside is that he has a tendency towards anger and personalising issues and encouraging others to do the same. 

I wouldnt transfer either to England but from the Live Games on TV and Betting threads it looks like Wee Boaby has more or less made the move already. 

As you can tell, this is very much tongue in cheek. I don't know either Russian. 
I find both acceptable in the main and have no personal gripe with either. The only complaint I have ever made on here did however relate to Wee Boaby but didn't refer to any posts about myself, rather his treatment of more vulnerable Forum Members. Not surprisingly, Wee Boaby and his pal's were not amused 
Shull, I know has his pet topics and is highly consistent. I don't agree with much of what he says but am happy to recognise his right to say it.
Wee Boaby does make a number of decent posts and points, his downside is that he has a tendency towards anger and personalising issues and encouraging others to do the same. 
I wouldnt transfer either to England but from the Live Games on TV and Betting threads it looks like Wee Boaby has more or less made the move already. 

So........ is FS AKA Wee Boaby......... or are you saying he has a Wee Boaby?

I guess that’ll be me taking this discussion off topic which could result in a tit for tat tirade of abuse [emoji87]

3 hours ago, oaksoft said:

FFS do it via private message. I've got a lovely roast on and I don't need my appetite spoilt.

I thought the forum had been hacked by some dark web pervert when I read the thread title and subsequent posts!!! 
big boabys, wee boabys , jpegs ... this above was the last straw, Div Div