1959 Scottush cup winners tankard. For sale

Hi SPS, Do you have any info on the tankared?..is it genuine, made in 59, is it limited edition, only given to players/staff that sort of thing, or is it just  something the club would sell from the Saints shop in the piazza in the 80s...

I'm interested but would like a wee bit more info on the thing first, Cheers bud..

Hi SPS, Do you have any info on the tankared?..is it genuine, made in 59, is it limited edition, only given to players/staff that sort of thing, or is it just  something the club would sell from the Saints shop in the piazza in the 80s...
I'm interested but would like a wee bit more info on the thing first, Cheers bud..

The bit in bold although probably Alexander Sports in the 50s.
I have 2 of them.

Was genuine. But its now been sold to a good Saints fan.