Back in the stadium from 1st August via cardboard cutout.

I know that this a money making move by the club so for those that want to do it - fair doos - but its a bit too much for me.

Was happy to write off 2019/20 refund and gamble on 2020/21 season ticket(s) - but £20 for a cutout that no one will see is money for nothing.

Looking forward to the fixtures tomorrow.

8 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

Pointing out a liar isn't wasting any time for ME.

I kind of think of it as a public service I provide for FREE.

I've got this poetry doon to a TEE.

Others may think I'm taking the PEE. emoji16.png

Hilarious. 

Deluded. Utterly deluded. 

Keep wasting your time. 

Edited by St.Ricky

On 7/3/2020 at 2:15 PM, Sonny said:

As it says. Get your ugly mug on a cardboard cutout until the real thing is available.

https://www.stmirren.com/all-news/3708-get-back-in-the-ground-with-st-mirren-fans-at-the-game

Personally I think it won't be that long until we can attend games but in the meantime you can have a presence in the stadium.

And for an extra fiver all fan cut outs can get a cardboard fecking pie from the outlets in the Stadium. 

Guest TPAFKATS
Does the fixture list not normally take into consideration Hearts and Hibs playing at home at different times? If so, either the SPFL are pretty certain Hearts/Partick complaint is dead in the water or they'll need to  put DU in the hat as if they were Hearts so the fixtures can be transferred if necessary and don't have to be readjusted to prevent Hearts/Hibs home game clash.
Even if Hearts and thistle are successful, which I doubt, it won't stop united playing in Premier next season. If they did then united would take spfl to court and the merry go round would continue.

2 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:
On 7/5/2020 at 1:17 PM, stlucifer said:
Does the fixture list not normally take into consideration Hearts and Hibs playing at home at different times? If so, either the SPFL are pretty certain Hearts/Partick complaint is dead in the water or they'll need to  put DU in the hat as if they were Hearts so the fixtures can be transferred if necessary and don't have to be readjusted to prevent Hearts/Hibs home game clash.

Even if Hearts and thistle are successful, which I doubt, it won't stop united playing in Premier next season. If they did then united would take spfl to court and the merry go round would continue.

They can't. Arbitration is absolute and final.

2 hours ago, antrin said:

How does one sign up for arbitration?  :unsure:

Yeah. Yeah. 

For my photo to adorn the stadium. 

But.. On ARbitration

In the SPFL wrangle.. By following the rules of the SPFL and the SFA but in this case only after spending a whack of money to be instructed to do so by the court. 

23 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:
On 7/7/2020 at 3:39 PM, stlucifer said:
They can't. Arbitration is absolute and final.

Is arbitration ruling on united though?

I would say, definitely. IF they side with Hearts and Partick then they are siding against DU and Raith. Their decision is final.

Edited by stlucifer

Guest TPAFKATS
I would say, definitely. IF they side with Hearts and Partick then they are siding against DU and Raith. Their decision is final.
OK, so they aren't ruling on united. They are ruling on the decision to relegate hearts and thistle.
This is different to not promoting united, raith and cove.

If United were now denied promotion, with literally days to go before they are due to play, having given contracts to players and coaches on Premier wages and incomes then they will definitely take legal action.

9 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

OK, so they aren't ruling on united. They are ruling on the decision to relegate hearts and thistle.
This is different to not promoting united, raith and cove.

If United were now denied promotion, with literally days to go before they are due to play, having given contracts to players and coaches on Premier wages and incomes then they will definitely take legal action.

I'm not trying to start an argument here. The fact of the matter is that the league numbers are staying as is so, if the arbitration is ruling for hearts et al, it is clearly AGAINST Du and Raith. both clubs know this. Hence why they are asking for financial assistance to help them get representation. When the law declared the case must be heard by a sporting tribunal it was acknowledged that their decision would be final.

Guest TPAFKATS
I'm not trying to start an argument here. The fact of the matter is that the league numbers are staying as is so, if the arbitration is ruling for hearts et al, it is clearly AGAINST Du and Raith. both clubs know this. Hence why they are asking for financial assistance to help them get representation. When the law declared the case must be heard by a sporting tribunal it was acknowledged that their decision would be final.
Not looking for an argument either. Is it a fact though that numbers are staying same even if Hearts are reinstated with a start date of 1 Aug.
Hearts are looking for compo.

8 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Are you struggling to point out that this is arbitration not mediation? 

Just now, TPAFKATS said:

Not looking for an argument either. Is it a fact though that numbers are staying same even if Hearts are reinstated with a start date of 1 Aug.
Hearts are looking for compo.

I think the panel are ruling on that compensation issue at the same time. It will  be either  no relegation,  relegation with compensation, at a level set by the tribunal or relegation and F all. They don't have the authority to expand the league. It's not in their remit.