Welcome Nathan Sheron

Just seen that. Another defender. Good luck to the young man. Was hoping Akin Famewo would be back. Thought he and McCarthy had a good partnership. We need another striker as back up to Obika. But I guess Gus and Goody have that in hand. Coys

10 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:
25 minutes ago, truesaint said:

Just seen that. Another defender. Good luck to the young man. Was hoping Akin Famewo would be back. Thought he and McCarthy had a good partnership. We need another striker as back up to Obika. But I guess Gys and Goody have that in hand. Coys

Goodwin confirming he's brought him in as a holding mid who can provide backup the the centre halves.

So we've definitely still in the market for a centre back or two.

17 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:
3 hours ago, antrin said:
Not good enough for a place at Fleetwood Town?
So on loan to St Mirren?

I wish him all the best.
Hope he can be a Goodwin in that position.  Prove himself, so.

Sean McLaughlan and Conor McCarthy and Jamie McGrath. Came from Irish football. They done well.

Fleetwood Town are located in Lancashire in  England.

1 hour ago, santaponsasaint said:
4 hours ago, antrin said:
So on loan to St Mirren?

I wish him all the best.

Sean McLaughlan and Conor McCarthy and Jamie McGrath. Came from Irish football. They done well.

They came because St Mirren were a step up and they were fixtures in their teams at the time.

Nathan isn't a fixture in his Fleetwood manager's mind - it would seem..

As I don't much respect that manager, I'm able to see this as being a good move for him and Saints.

They came because St Mirren were a step up and they were fixtures in their teams at the time.
As I don't much respect that manager, I'm able to see this as being a good move for him and Saints.
Akin Famewo never hardly played for Norwich. He done well. Old firm aside. The rest of the SPL is on a par with league 1 in Englandshire

1 hour ago, antrin said:

He is still of an age where he is still trying to impress and sees his career ahead of him.  This is a good opportunity for him.

9 hours ago, antrin said:

So on loan to St Mirren?

I wish him all the best.

Most of the first team squad at St Mirren are not good enough for Fleetwood Town ?

On the face of it looks a very average signing. Not of the quality of Tait ?

Edited by lenziebud

5 hours ago, antrin said:

As a manager he has done very well so far, confounding a lot of people. Wonder if one of the bigger clubs will gamble on him ?

15 minutes ago, lenziebud said:

As a manager he has done very well so far, confounding a lot of people. Wonder if one of the bigger clubs will gamble on him ?

Instinctively, I am with antrin on Joey Barton. On the young lad. I wish him well and will give him the benefit of the doubt. 

8 hours ago, lenziebud said:

Alan Stubbs managed the super-human task of winning a cup for Hibs.

That didn’t earn him my respect.

i doubt either of them will be that concerned about how I view their accomplishments.