Pre Season Friendlies

1 hour ago, elvis said:

So Hamilton played us and Rangers at same time because Rangers beat them 3-1 today I

Hamilton lost the 1st pre season game played in Scotland by 2 goals to 1.I never said they were playing us.

Plenty folk critical of Erhahon at LB. There were a number of games Ethan was solid there under Oran. And against the OF too. Yes he had some poorer moments, but players all make mistakes.
Ethan is still young and has no doubt improved and bulked up a bit. If he gets the encouragement and support from central defense and midfield AND the fans, I think he may well surprise many of us.   time will tell
Well said.
Dummett was rank at left back for around three months!

Fair to say that few remember him most for that now!

Supporters? Support!

23 hours ago, northstbuddie said:

Ethan has plenty of natural footballing ability and should be competing in a midfield role this coming season. He just needs to add a bit of aggression in his play to become the next of our academy 'discoveries'.

Similarly, Jack Baird should also be ready to compete for one of the CB positions. However, he needs to improve his distribution and concentration.

Ethan would be about 7th or 8th choice in our midfield right now. I am not saying he cannot compete - but it will be tough. I don't think he lacks aggression either - he makes some hard tackles and sore fouls.

JB already proved he can compete at this level - trouble is folk don't like the fact that he is hardly an Alan Hanson type of silky passer. He is fast, blocks well, reads the game well and folk forget he does contribute well like in the pass for the goal that beat Dee Utd in the play-offs. He got slaughtered for pre-season/cup games early last season when the whole team was playing crap - he was made the scapegoat.

13 minutes ago, bigjerseybuddie said:

Problem is if the triallists are any good we run the risk of Hibs or whoever usurping our plans by offering them a better deal.

Can Hibs afford any more players after spending 250K and signing 3 players ?